Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

+
''Play 140 cards that boost other units while using Queen Meve'' ?
I have 3 / 140 and when i use cards like Anna , Nenneke , Vysogota etc - i don't get the count.
Is this a bug or not and what units / cards count.
Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

I joined the faction challenge today and progressed through the first few levels without a hitch. When I reached step 5 for Arnjolf (play 80 bloodthirst cards while playing Arnjolf) I seem to have hit a snag. Even if I play a deck with Arnjolf loaded with bloodthirst units and specials and play most if not all of them in a match, I don't seem to always get credit towards completing the challenge after each game. Currently been stuck at 41 out of 80 and I can't for the life of me figure out what/if I am doing something wrong or if this is just a bug?

I'm also having trouble counting tactical cards with Nilf on the fifth challenge!

hello,I have sk about new gwent "leader chalenge".I have last one quest to play 80 thrive units while using gernichora leader,and i have problem becouse i play in match thrive units while use gernichora and gernichora ability but it dont update in my quest task,allways stay same number of thrives 50/80.I dont know what is happening,if anyone can help,please

thanks,regadings Mateo

Hi,

I am currently doing the fifth and final quest for Gernichora in the leader challenge. The quest is "play 80 thrive units". However, it seems that the game is not counting all played thrive units. After one game my quest counter was at 2/80, after two games it is 4/80, even though I have played way more thrive units. I believe in the first game I played a Nekker, a Drowner, and two Wyverns. In the second game I played two Drowners and two Wyverns. So maybe the game is erraneously not counting Wyverns as thrive units, since they only got the Thrive ability in the latest patch.

I do wish that the game also counter Gernichora's fruit as a thrive unit for this quest, but I guess then this quest would be too easy compared to other leader's quests.

Okay at least i know now that i am not the only person with that bug. I am sitting at 6/80 cards with arnjolf after a dozen of rounds and was wondering if the game wants me to play 80 bloodthirst cards in a single round :D

[...]
I do wish that the game also counter Gernichora's fruit as a thrive unit for this quest, but I guess then this quest would be too easy compared to other leader's quests.
You have any idea how easy the 5th quest should be for Meve if it were to work properly ?

Hi guys i found the problem!

Premium cards are not counting. You should proceed normally using non-premium cards.

Good luck :)

Hi guys i found the problem!

Premium cards are not counting. You should proceed normally using non-premium cards.

Good luck :)

I'll test now, thank you, my friend!

* Update - does not work correctly unfortunately

Last edited:
About the Leader Challenge. During the "Play 80 bloodthirst cards while using Arnjolf the Patricide" node. Does the counter increase when you play bloodthirst units while your equiped leader is Arnjolf or when you play bloodthirst units while Arnjolf is on the battlefield. Please clarify because the bloodthirst units i play and the challenge tracker doesn't add up

Hi again! My Leader challenge (Arnjolf) 5th node is now stuck in 13/80. The "Play 80 bloodthirst cards while using Arnjolf the Patricide". I've already played a bunch of bloodthirst cards but the tracker doesn't increase. Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? Devs, please clarify

I have 11 Thrive Cards in my deck(2 Nekker, 2 Nekker Warrior, 2 Drowner, 2 Wyvern, 1 Abaya, 1 Werecat, and 1 Alpha Werewolf), plus the ability to play 1 from my graveyard with Necromancy, meaning that when I play seasonal and play through my whole deck in a game, I should get 12.
Instead, I am getting 6-7.
This is all from PLAYING a Thrive card.
Spawning from Gren or from Nekker don't seem to count either, but I assume that is as intended, since the quest says play.

Same problem here. I'm using Gernichora as my leader, and have some thrive units in the deck.
Progression is not counting right.

Top Bottom