Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

+
In this case, please contact Support.
I have same problem like Lexor has. Fix updated my 5th challenge quest to 6th one, I received 5 reward points for it and contract for supporting faction during challenge was also updated, but number of points adding to result of this faction challenge stayed at 4. I do not want to bother with contacting support for such petty thing and I doubt it would have effect on result of challenge but honestly, is it so hard to make server side check of all players who are now at 6th quest and contribute to challenge only with 4 points?

This would be much more effective to do by automatic script rather than bothering support by each affected player individually. I have idea how support works in general and they would definitely be "happy" manually solve things case by case, while it could be automatically fixed in batch just like 5th quest progress was fixed few hours ago.

@Lexor I am absolutely sure about it. I had 15 quests made while supporting Scoia'tael during faction challenge and it was changed to 16. Seems, that @4RM3D has same results of fix like me. All is as it should be, only number of points from me added to total sum for deciding result of faction challenge stayed at 4 and I suspect, it is problem for not so few players.

Finally came around to test it. The counter jumped from 4 to 6.

I did not mention it, but I did not continue playing this challenge mode and yesterday (I think?) the counter went itself from 4 to 5.

Exactly, it was fixed yesterday or day before yesterday. I also did not play until it was fixed and it went from 4 to 5 without me doing anything. Today, when I made 6th quest, it went from 5 to 6 properly.

Same problem here. I'm using Gernichora as my leader, and have some thrive units in the deck.
Progression is not counting right.
Arnjolf's 4th challenge (win 5 matches) is not updating for me. I guess the challenge here is to get the challenges working. I look forward to the announcement of the winner, with an explanation for these issues.

Top Bottom