Faction Packs

+
I bought the Faction packs quite a while back, well before the Way of the Witcher expansion; now they've been updated to include the card backs and my question is thus: are those card backs going to be available separately because I'd like to get them but I'm not buying the pack again. Alternatively, you could make it so people who've bought the pack previously get the card backs added to their account, after all the packs are the same price now as they were before.

Well, seeing as CDPR often sell card backs for an actual money value when at the same time you can obtain the same card back for nothing by unlocking the current season reward book...I wouldn't hold your breath.

I would like to get these cardbacks separate as well - that would be the best option. Versatile Bundle was pricy but still much better value than buying the same Faction Packs again.

Please either bring Versatile bundle - didn't manage to get it as there was no final date on it, or make cardbacks available independently.

Top Bottom