Faction Premium Keg Week is live!

+
Faction Premium Keg Week is live!

Following Monsters’ victory over Skellige in the last Faction Challenge, we're introducing a Faction Premium Keg Week!

• In every keg, each 5th card that belongs to Monsters (meaning every Monsters card that you will see in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening) will be upgraded to its Premium version.
  • In every keg, at least 1 card out of the initial choice of 4 cards will belong to Skellige.

The event will last till Monday, June 4th, 12 PM CEST (noon) and will affect all players, regardless of whether they participated in the Faction Challenge or not.

Last edited:
Just opened 23 kegs. Most monster premiums were bronze but I got an Imp. Manticore, Morvudd, Adda: Strigga and a She-Troll of Vergen premium :)

Thanks for this. Well on my way to making the deathwish and moonlight decks fully transmuted :D

Last edited:
Is there going to be another premium keg week before Homecoming? Because I kind of want to save my kegs until the next one, unless there isn't going to be one. Burza said there wasn't going to be one, and then suddenly there was one anyway. I think it would help the players to make an informed choice if they know what's going to happen.

Opened 7 kegs and got 1 Vabjorn (since Skellige haven't won it wasnt premium -> of course my typical luck) + 6 premium bronzes (3 monsters)

I am really surprised that monster won... I really like to see live score of each faction in combat in future. I am not saying this is fixed :d but still it's fun to see who is leading & it will add more challenge & fun to game.

Even I would love to see how many players choose what faction like...

Monster - 4254 players / Current winnings - 560
Skillege - 5245 players / Current winnings - 850 :D & this is will update contently as new player joins or with new victories.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
King_kane;n10962911 said:
im not getting any premiums?
opened like 5 kegs got 0 premiums

You aren't guaranteed a premium. It is only if it's a monster card when you select one.

l_WHIT3WOLF_l;n10962920 said:
I am really surprised that monster won... I really like to see live score of each faction in combat in future. I am not saying this is fixed :d but still it's fun to see who is leading & it will add more challenge & fun to game.

Even I would love to see how many players choose what faction like...

Monster - 4254 players / Current winnings - 560
Skillege - 5245 players / Current winnings - 850 :D & this is will update contently as new player joins or with new victories.

Last time it happened, the first faction to gain a lead attracted people who just joined it because it was winning. It is better without the progress bar

ser2440;n10962962 said:
Last time it happened, the first faction to gain a lead attracted people who just joined it because it was winning. It is better without the progress bar

Ohh k thanks for this info.

Then it's nice if sometimes they add players randomly in two factions by giving information about such competition in advance so that players can ready their decks.

Congratulations to the Monster faction. Great event.
After a long break, I started playing approx. 1.5 weeks ago and missed so far any Premium Keg Weekend.

Any recommendation? Should I open kegs during the Faction Premium Keg Week or should I wait for the next Premium Keg Weekend?
On the one side, I don't like to play Monster faction, but on the other side, I miss some of the new common/rare cards.

Kind regards abimo

abimo;n10963016 said:
After a long break, I started playing approx. 1.5 weeks ago and missed so far any Premium Keg Weekend.

Any recommendation? Should I open kegs during the Faction Premium Keg Week or should I wait for the next Premium Keg Weekend?
On the one side, I don't like to play Monster faction, but on the other side, I miss some of the new common/rare cards.

Kind regards abimo

Keep them for the next Premium weekend.

ser2440;n10962962 said:
Since their no player reward for being on the winning side anymore, maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
I would also love to see a progress bar, it would make the challenge more exciting (or boring in case of an imbalanced fight :)).

For me, this isn't worth spending kegs or ore on. You might get a monsters card in the final 3 choices - that's no where near what you get for a premium weekend where you are guaranteed a premium in the final 3. I could spend a hundred kegs looking for premiums in this event and not get any monsters cards in the final 3 (I know, hyperbole, but you get the idea). I'll save my kegs and ore for a proper premium drop. It's a nice idea for rewarding the faction winners but the drop rate just doesn't justify spending my resources.

abimo;n10963016 said:

Kind regards abimo
If you have most of the cards you want, maybe it's worth waiting for a full premium weekend... assuming any of those will happen again. But if there's still plenty of cards left to get I wouldn't bother waiting. considering the faction drop rate, this is half as good as a full premium weekend, and you'll get premiums only for Monsters. Since factions don't repeat in the last 3 cards, it's ~3 cards out of 6 factions (with a little bit of variation for number of cards in the faction at the rarity you rolled)

personally what I do is sandbag X kegs, then when I get to 2X worth of kegs/ore I spend half of it... unless a premium weekend hits then I spend all of what I have.... guarantees I can get at least as many premium kegs as I do when I get regular kegs. my current X = 50.

goofything;n10963193 said:
Why does every Keg contain a Skellige card if Monsters won the challenge????
The faction drop odds are still the same, so ~50% chance for any faction in the last 3. IF the faction is Monsters, it get promoted to premium.

Void_Singer;n10963499 said:
If you have most of the cards you want, maybe it's worth waiting for a full premium weekend... assuming any of those will happen again. But if there's still plenty of cards left to get I wouldn't bother waiting. considering the faction drop rate, this is half as good as a full premium weekend, and you'll get premiums only for Monsters. Since factions don't repeat in the last 3 cards, it's ~3 cards out of 6 factions (with a little bit of variation for number of cards in the faction at the rarity you rolled)

personally what I do is sandbag X kegs, then when I get to 2X worth of kegs/ore I spend half of it... unless a premium weekend hits then I spend all of what I have.... guarantees I can get at least as many premium kegs as I do when I get regular kegs. my current X = 50.

Dear Void-Singer

I have at least playable decks for each faction to complete the dailies. I reached rank 19.

Thank you for your suggestions.
I opened a couple of kegs but will save the majority of my kegs for the next premium event.

Kind regards abimo

Top Bottom