Failed "Precious Cargo" in epilogue

+
Failed "Precious Cargo" in epilogue

Hello *,

I just played through a NG+ on v1.22 in Deathmarch without any issues until the epilogue.
For this playthrough, I've chosen the ending with
Ciri becoming a witcher.

And at the scene where Geralt arrives at Velen and is talking with the guys at the campfire, I immediately get a quest failed notification for "Precious Cargo". :(
I already finished this quest successfully in act 1 (it was in the very first hours of the game), and it's annoying, that I get this quest marked as failed now.
Is there a workaround for this or is it plain and simple a bug?

I suppose there will be no more bugfixes for this?

Thanks in advance!
Shiny

Last edited:
It's always worth a bug report to RED support http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/ I think we still have good chances for a patch, but it's up to REDs what they are going to put in it. Sending the report is still good way to go :)

That can be super annoying when quests pop back like that :(

Maybe our friendly moderators would like to move this into Tech Support page.

I get the same with Devil by the Well, a lvl 2 White Orchard contract that I successfully completed long ago. It marked as failed when I beat the game and get plopped back down in White Orchard. Doesn't bother me much. Web seems to be littered with bug reports like that.

Seconding the request for these to be sent in to CDPR. Just make a quick list of any quest you suddenly failed for no reason.

Top Bottom