fair treatment for all NC citizens

+

What do you wish the leadership of NC to hear?

• let the madness continue...we'll solve it our selves just stay out of our way

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Equality for all, none are above the law, all must be held accountable

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
I want to point out that when a NPC crosses the lane separator stripe and hits V while getting into their car the badges do nothing as they commit hit and run....
But should V do the same all hell breaks loose....this is bias and unlawful...how does a whole city get exemption from this law?!
Using a firearm to defend yourself from vehicular manslaughter....self defense? NO ...V is charged with assault with a deadly weapon...
Rise up citizens of Night City ...the government must be made to hear us...we are not expendable..we have the power vote now

fellow edge runners of the afterlife don't let this opportunity slip by....act now....operators are standing by

I have a bit of an attitude issue when it comes to being hit by cars... I'll smack a fool's car a few times... scare the npc a little... and then immidiatly afterwards feel like an idiot for lashing out at at some dude driving home mostly minding his own business.

Police don't do nothing about me punching cars...

9/10 tho... its usually my fault for not looking both ways before crossing the street...

I said 9/10 but let's be honest... its 10/10...

Honestly... I'm totally fine either way. I don't care if the police do anything. I say let the chaos continue... realistically, the cops should do something! Yeah... I didn't look both ways... that's wrong but the law IRL would be on the pedestrian's side. Driver takes responsibility.

Safe luck out there edge runners! Though to be fair... your no stranger to death... you'll be fine... gg!

ha ha ..oh well the bubble has been popped, I've looked both ways just to have a car spawn in to start trouble be it walking or driving...just outside of view about guaranteeing a collision of some sort , immersion breaking ...nothing there then BLAM WTF ...

Never had that happen... usually I'm paranoid and either sprint or double jump across the street...or sprint into a double jump.

It's a good thing getting hit by a car isnt insta/near kill like landmines... I have drove over 100 miles per hour only to barely scratch some higher leveled gang member...and my car now being on fire... rip my dream taking out gang members with my car...

As Don_the_brawler put it 9/10 times it is my fault that I get hit by cars, usually because I have not purchased double jump legs yet. When I have to cross the street I double jump to avoid the chance of getting hit by cars.

I mean they all follow the traffic laws, it is the only laws in the city everyone follows except V.
Just wait for the WALK, DONT WALK, WALK DONT, WALK WALK, DONT WAL...

When the nice girl says WALK, then you can cross the street with your eyes closed and not get hit.
And you can get in the car from the SAFE side that is not in the way of oncoming cars.

Geeezze I hate J-walkers.... ;)

Pedestrian accidents happened only 11 percent during rainy, snowy, and foggy weather conditions, compared to 89 percent during normal weather conditions.

Cases involving vehicle and pedestrian accidents, the pedestrian is usually at fault, based on a 2002 study conducted in selected cities by researchers from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Data from cities, Baltimore and Washington, District of Columbia showed 50 percent of pedestrians were at fault and 39 percent of drivers were at fault for accidents. Pedestrians were often responsible for crashes by running into roads or intersections.

Last edited:
I want to point out that when a NPC crosses the lane separator stripe and hits V while getting into their car the badges do nothing as they commit hit and run....
But should V do the same all hell breaks loose....this is bias and unlawful...how does a whole city get exemption from this law?!
Using a firearm to defend yourself from vehicular manslaughter....self defense? NO ...V is charged with assault with a deadly weapon...
Rise up citizens of Night City ...the government must be made to hear us...we are not expendable..we have the power vote now
Personally, I'm still trying to figure out if this is supposed to be a world where you can shoot someone in broad daylight and people shrug it off, or if any moderately violent act is essentially a death sentence where the cops rain down on you, guns blazing. The lore seems to claim one thing, while the actual game mechanics suggest otherwise.

I mean they all follow the traffic laws, it is the only laws in the city everyone follows except V.
Just wait for the WALK, DONT WALK, WALK DONT, WALK WALK, DONT WAL...

When the nice girl says WALK, then you can cross the street with your eyes closed and not get hit.
And you can get in the car from the SAFE side that is not in the way of oncoming cars.

Geeezze I hate J-walkers.... ;)

Pedestrian accidents happened only 11 percent during rainy, snowy, and foggy weather conditions, compared to 89 percent during normal weather conditions.

Cases involving vehicle and pedestrian accidents, the pedestrian is usually at fault, based on a 2002 study conducted in selected cities by researchers from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Data from cities, Baltimore and Washington, District of Columbia showed 50 percent of pedestrians were at fault and 39 percent of drivers were at fault for accidents. Pedestrians were often responsible for crashes by running into roads or intersections.
I was referring to when I park my car half side walk half road and the car passing in the opposite lane swerves over and hits me while I'm trying to get in my car , remember half of my lane is plenty of room for me to enter my car without crossing the middle stripe so this is obviously a hostile act
I know it's just a game but these kinds of inconsistancies are what break immersion for me...just another example of the poor state of the police system

I was referring to when I park my car half side walk half road and the car passing in the opposite lane swerves over and hits me while I'm trying to get in my car , remember half of my lane is plenty of room for me to enter my car without crossing the middle stripe so this is obviously a hostile act
I know it's just a game but these kinds of inconsistancies are what break immersion for me...just another example of the poor state of the police system

I have never seen this happen myself * but if the NPC are programed to to do this as a hostile act you are 100% correct that V should have some kind of justice either by the cop chasing them down or they now be tagged as enemies with you given permission to to shoot at them in self defense.

* I almost always use a motor bike so maybe that is why this never happens to me. Could be the NPC see the same area around the bike as collision avoidance that a car would have so I am protected by this?

For me, in this example, what is wrong (and need to be fix/corrected) is the "angry" state of the cars (drivers). The "angry" cars roll in a zig-zag which is bad. On a bike it is particularly annoying.
But same during "The Hunt" when at the end, you drive with River... He drive like a shit (for said he's angry, I think). Even before 1.22, he hit badly a van near to the Sunset Motel (van that was going to crash badly in a pylon) :D

maybe I don't know
For me, in this example, what is wrong (and need to be fix/corrected) is the "angry" state of the cars (drivers). The "angry" cars roll in a zig-zag which is bad. On a bike it is particularly annoying.
But same during "The Hunt" when at the end, you drive with River... He drive like a shit (for said he's angry, I think). Even before 1.22, he hit badly a van near to the Sunset Motel :D
yes exactly what I'm talking about ...finally somebody else knows/sees what I'm pointing at, thank you
now lets hope it gets fixed

maybe I don't know

yes exactly what I'm talking about ...finally somebody else knows/sees what I'm pointing at, thank you
Yes ;)
Yet it is easy to notice. If you drive at night on a highway (like between JapanTown and NorthSide) and 4 out of the 10 cars present are in an "angry" state... it's just a festival (cars dancing) :)
Most of the time, that's why I crash on bike... I see the car from afar, I'm not paying attention and for some unknowed reason it goes into "angry" mode and zig-zag right at bad time (when I look at the minimap).

Last edited:
maybe I don't know

I ask, but I don't feel like I saw a single "angry" driver in 1.23. Is it true or i'm lucky ?

so far yeah..none but to be honest I've only played maybe half an hour since 1.23, CP77 has been a big let down for me so far...

Top Bottom