fake erotic card (just for fun or prepare modding) something new!

+
fake erotic card (just for fun or prepare modding) something new!

sometimes when i playing The witcher , I hope to see more girl but i can't, ;Di made some "fake erotic card' , just for fun, for my own fancy.if Witcher Tools come to US, MY fancy will go reality.
Thanx for reply all.These cards are not my own drawing illustration.-- Artist : Luis royo, Boris Vallejo and another ...(I can't remember all artists name..)I just collect a lot of Fantasy illustration pictures from public web.and choose some pictuer that looks like original erotic card. and only use 'simple photoshop skill.' It's done all :) I made some another, If someone have good Fantasy Picture, He can make fake erotic card so easy, (I uploaded 'bone for fake fantasy card')PS. all images are not for commecial, just for fun. bone for fake erotic card
something new. WOW erotic version.im just copy-paster :)

Whoah! Great artwork there man!I'm not too keen on the mummy, that's pretty gross, and the daemonette's a bit too blurry, but excellent drawing. You did draw those, right?[edit]On second look it's pretty obvious the style's far too different. Where did you get those pictures from?[/edit]

Woman in red is one of the official walpapers.Thats not bad work.Ii would certanly like to see more of the original art cards though.Also it would have been nice if you named the artists who did those pics you used.
Samhain said:
NIce work!Here's a pretty hot one that I made, I wont post a thumbnail because I dont want to freak anyone out -
Ahahaha.... you got me..oh man..NOOOooooOooo ;D

karlung said:
I like the other ones, but this one is sick. I can't imagine Geralt being a necrophile to the point of wanting to screw dried out corpses of mummies.
karlung said:
NIce work!Here's a pretty hot one that I made, I wont post a thumbnail because I dont want to freak anyone out - http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/668811/GILF.jpg
LOL!!! You bastard! ;D

I would rather go with the mummy then with the granma.The demoness from the last pic is work of Dorian Cleavenger. btw.

Does days digital art rules ;D, yes i take a photo to do this, painter and , yes ;) photoshop. Im not a professional artist so thats the best i can, for now. But i will use always photos as reference.

Nice second batch. There is actually a few pics there i havent seen before. Which is really strange.Still, its funny to see how even such high quality works of masters of illustration dont exactly work for Witcher. Which is just another compliment for their own original art work on conquest card art.
capelawt said:
I made one card so fa, its called Rose.
A little bit less of plastic wrap would be better ;D.

hiver said:
Nice second batch. There is actually a few pics there i havent seen before. Which is really strange.Still, its funny to see how even such high quality works of masters of illustration dont exactly work for Witcher. Which is just another compliment for their own original art work on conquest card art.
hiver said:
I made one card so fa, its called Rose.
A little bit less of plastic wrap would be better ;D.
Nice Work! Your Rose card is looks like original card! I hope to see Your another work!

Top Bottom