fake erotic card (just for fun or prepare modding) something new!

+
Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
Geez... its ok if you are not attracted to me, but why would you hurt my feelings like that?
*stops whining and looks up* Hurt your feelings???? You just hurt my eyes! *drips swallow into her eyes*If I run now into Azar Javed without seeing him in time, it's your fault!
And you'll be lucky if it happens to be Javed and not The Kikimore Queen and Koschay seafood parade :)
*cough cough* you know what Javed does with women ? First he gets stoned and then he lets out Mr. Wild & Happy :eek:Besides, if I end up with the seafood parade I guess I should take my special dinner tools with me *looks dubiously at Magister* No, I won't share the crab meat with you, you had all the wine already!

Rhian said:
Rhian said:
Rhian said:
Rhian said:
Geez... its ok if you are not attracted to me, but why would you hurt my feelings like that?
*stops whining and looks up* Hurt your feelings???? You just hurt my eyes! *drips swallow into her eyes*If I run now into Azar Javed without seeing him in time, it's your fault!
And you'll be lucky if it happens to be Javed and not The Kikimore Queen and Koschay seafood parade :)
*cough cough* you know what Javed does with women ? First he gets stoned and then he lets out Mr. Wild & Happy :eek:Besides, if I end up with the seafood parade I guess I should take my special dinner tools with me *looks dubiously at Magister* No, I won't share the crab meat with you, you had all the wine already!
For some reason think it was red wine, am I right? ;DAnd about Javed - he's too stupid for anyone to be afraid of him.Just get a fireproof costume and a storage of witty remarks to make him stuck and you'll be fine :) I think Magister will agree with that - if he's still in a condition to talk, that is.

Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
For some reason think it was red wine, am I right? ;DAnd about Javed - he's too stupid for anyone to be afraid of him.Just get a fireproof costume and a storage of witty remarks to make him stuck and you'll be fine :) I think Magister will agree with that - if he's still in a condition to talk, that is.
Nope, I always have white wine for sea food. Unfortunatley, Magister sits right now in his corner and talks (if one can call it that) to his crossbow... stroking it frequently ;DI honestly wonder how Azar would react toward a female version of Magister?I mean, if I were Magister, I would have plunged a bolt into Azar's skull long ago - just for the sake of interlectual survival.

Rhian said:
snip snip... I mean, if I were Magister, I would have plunged a bolt into Azar's skull long ago - just for the sake of interlectual survival.
I think anyone in a sane mind would do the same if he/she were Magister. For Azar is a heavy load of stupidity which is hard to bear. :)

MichaelT said:
Yea, fire resistant. I can make you this and this.
Sorry :) I am not playing WoW. But thank you for the offer.I play Dungeons & Dragons Online and there I use Firestorm Greaves and Cloak of Greater Fire Resist + 30.Usually that spares me the two first blasts of a nasty red dragon on elite.But i am not sure about Azar. He probably has rubbed his skin with ABC salve (nasty stuff with jalapeno pepper extract in it)

Michael, that was just a comment about that pic you posted.Spare me the offended double standards speach please.... its not only worth of banning from this forum (imho) but banning from the planet too, preferably in a tiny space capsule trailing Voyager with that "guy" as only company for next 30 - 40 million years. ;D see ya....-edit- Oh yeah... as for the drooling by girls...it seems there is nothing left to do but to take my clothes off and make a pic with some rusty old sword and a white wig. :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D People.... spare your fellow forumers.... I nearly died of laughter just now...*laughs tears*

:eek: :D ;D...bruahahaaaaaa*clears her throat, punches her chest a few times* Oh goddess... shave your ass *laughs*Poor guys :) their butts look like a cactus and when you shave the hair will itch you to death when it grows back!

Rhian said:
:eek: :D ;D...bruahahaaaaaa*clears her throat, punches her chest a few times* Oh goddess... shave your ass *laughs*Poor guys :) their butts look like a cactus and when you shave the hair will itch you to death when it grows back!
I think I'll never go crazy enough to do something like that... *shudder* That must be a pure torture. But still LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D I can't stop laughing when I imagine some guy in a white badly fit wig trying to shave his arse with a rusty sword.... ;D :'( ;DMy imagination will be the end of me one day....

Darth39Mael said:
Darth39Mael said:
I think I'll never go crazy enough to do something like that... *shudder* That must be a pure torture. But still LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D I can't stop laughing when I imagine some guy in a white badly fit wig trying to shave his arse with a rusty sword.... ;D :'( ;DMy imagination will be the end of me one day....
bwabwahahahaha... what a bit of female drooling about a virtual hunk can do... rotflI almost choked on my coffee there guys... first because I felt the urgent desire to throw up and second because of the witty commentaries made...

your fake cards are great, i really love the geralt card ( the fat, hairy one). my girlfriend leaved the room, after she saw it^^

Ok, i did this because i was sorry all the girl had to endure thosa ghastly pics.But im not doing this again!

I have no idea what im doing wrong. It uploaded alright but here it shows only as a thumbnail... And on top of that when i try to edit post board goes error on me because " I already submited this post!!!?????" WTFFFF????

hiver said:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/wurdartM/other/Geralt3.jpg
Hmm nicy!and now please Dandelion/Jaskier ;-) (and I do not mean the flower ;-))Hmm was there any other good looking guy in that game? Hmm can't remember.Siegfried rather reminded me of a good friend I had --- with similarity of a cock (the bird)....

Hmm it seems it works.... in some way atleast. I just lost a kilo of nerves on this. So no Dandelion or anybody else!!! Unless you pay me :DIf you are wondering why is his face a little weird... its because its in the shadow... yeah, ahem...

Rhian said:
Rhian said:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/wurdartM/other/Geralt3.jpg
Hmm nicy!and now please Dandelion/Jaskier ;-) (and I do not mean the flower ;-))Hmm was there any other good looking guy in that game? Hmm can't remember.Siegfried rather reminded me of a good friend I had --- with similarity of a cock (the bird)....
My cousin had pestered me into requesting a Yaevinn card. She says he's the most attractive guy in TW. I can't argue with a girl on that subject, though I think Yaevinn looks like an Indian from Cooper's novels... Like "Yaevinn The Great Serpent" or "YaeVinetou"... So if someone draws him, make him have feathers in his hair and a tomahawk :p I imagine the look on my cousin's face when she sees that... *evil chuckle*

hiver said:
I have no idea what im doing wrong. It uploaded alright but here it shows only as a thumbnail... And on top of that when i try to edit post board goes error on me because " I already submited this post!!!?????" WTFFFF????
Oooh that's very well done, I really like the work you have done on the body :p , we need more of this...MORE I SAY!

Top Bottom