Falcon statuette and glasses - any quests?

+
Falcon statuette and glasses - any quests?

Are there any quests connected to the falcon statuette and glasses you can get in the auction?

Are there any quests connected to the falcon statuette and glasses you can get in the auction?

Glasses are a memento from the Witcher 1. The professor was one of the main enemies. The statuette is a fake, I belive. Or as we say here, tricking a muggle...

Originally Posted by ymgve
Glasses are a memento from the Witcher 1. The professor was one of the main enemies. The statuette is a fake, I belive. Or as we say here, tricking a muggle...

Hint: Break the statuette

I don't think there are any quests related to those items. Since in real I wear glasses I decided to buy them to make my character a little bit unique. Since then I wear them all the time :)

DUmb question: How I break it?
Not sure, maybe dismantle it at blacksmith?

@Sanakan_SG @GratuitousViolets

You should find the statuette in your inventory's "other" section. It's called Count Romilly's Figurine. So you can accidentally sell it, 'cause it's not under quest items. Same goes with the painting. Professor's Spectacles goes under "usable items".

Go to a blacksmith and dismantle the statuette...for
A Dark Legacy side quest

Spectacle is just a memento from Witcher 1 to jazz up Geralt.

Last edited:
Go to a blacksmith and dismantle the statuette...for
A Dark Legacy side quest

Spectacle is just a memento from Witcher 1 to jazz up Geralt.

Oh bummer! I didn't realize that in my last game! Now I need to remember that with this game :)

Top Bottom