Fall down from 4304 to 3939 in ONE Day

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubr_

Forum regular
Yesterday I had 4304 points, today I sank down to 39хх.

Dear Developers explain how could it be?
What are doing with MMR in Ranking Mode?
Is it fun to lost every single match?

Not sure I understand you correctly.

Do you mean you lost several games which made you drop 400 points? In that case: if you are having a bad day, it might be a good idea to just take a break for a day or so. You are playing against the best players in ranked, even small mistakes are often punished, winning the coin flip for some decks matters more and so on. A losing streak can happen sometimes and I don't think the MMR is to blame here.

Or do you mean that your points are suddenly gone without playing a game? In that case you can always contact support.

Zubr_

Forum regular
I played 70%-80% against ONE fraction - lost 400 points.
AFTER this post I don't play any nilfgard and get 200 points back.

Is the matchmaking normal?
Is is fun to play against only ONE fraction?

Now I get it. And yeah, the Matchmaking doesn't care about the faction in ranked. And why should it? Sometimes the majority of players plays the same faction at the highest ranks.

Currently more than 30% of the players are playing nilfgaard above MMR 3900. So the likelyhood of playing a lot against these decks is simply pretty high. Sure that faction may be annoying to play against but I don't see how it's a problem of the MMR system.

Play >250 games after 21 Rank with win-rate >=50 and LOST 150 points - Thank you Developers!

Last edited:
You got 21 why keep pushing?? Like Mancoon said gwent can afect mental state, i deleted game many times to get some break.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I usually stop around rank 19 every season because playing any more is not worth my time or sanity
This!

I used to play on Console and have now switched to PC, i.e. had to start from scratch. With a lot of milling in the beginning I managed to get a fairly decent deck and went to rank 18 without much problems. Getting to rank 19 is usually also quite doable, but it already starts depending a bit on having a winning streak, but still not too bad. However, after that it just becomes like hitting a wall. And unless you are willing to invest a lot of time (I'm not, my real life is in the way there) and accepting a high frustration level (i.e. losing games obliterating your MMR gains from the day before) it becomes very hard to progress. I managed to get to rank 20 once (on console) more by accident. I considered it pure luck, because I played ranked only for a daily quest and had a streak of like winning 10 games in a row pushing my MMR just across the mark needed.

Next season - SAME situation, SAME quastions.
Fall down from 4260 to 3890 in ONE day.

Is it fun and force players to stay in game with 20% winrate?

Last edited:

I think you need to calm down a little bit, you are doing a little misblaming, you are blaming the developer for the forced winrate when in reality it is closer to general slight (or maybe more than slight) imbalance of the game. You just got unlucky and experienced high amount of situations that relied on this kind of imbalance in a short span of time.

Don't throw general accusations - dig deeper. Analyze what exactly made you lose, find where the balance is lacking here - then post it.

Have fun! :D

Don't throw general accusations - dig deeper. Analyze what exactly made you lose, find where the balance is lacking here - then post it.

Are you joking? I am in top 1000, I am playing the same decks and right now my win-rate (like previous month) fall down to 20% in ONE SINGLE day, as if it is rigged account.

We already had this discussion. If you are having a bad day, just take a break.

Are you joking? I am in top 1000, I am playing the same decks and right now my win-rate (like previous month) fall down to 20% in ONE SINGLE day, as if it is rigged account.

Why are you saying that like you are something special? I am in top 1000 too, and last week I was in top 100. So please, don't throw those remarks like you are entitled to be salty or anything. I did drop mmr too but I understand why dropped, it wasn't because of the "forced winrate" it was because I get blue coin in 5 games out of 7 playing coin flip reliant deck. So stop saying it like you were beaten into your 20 winrate, no. You just got into series of events that lead to this outcome. It wasn't because Burza pressed a button and made you lose every game or something.

Why are you saying that like you are something special
Because there are some problems with MMR in ranking mode (not only). One of them it is reward for victory and defeat.
Burza can do nothing with that, but NOONE can stay in game with 20% win-rate and it doesn't matter the reason - bad day, bad week or something else.

Last month I've played more TWO HUNDRED games with win-rate > 50% and lost 300 points from 21 rank.
Is it normal or maybe fun for CCG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom