Fallout 4 intro music?

+
Fallout 4 intro music?

Despite the fact that it's most likely fake(some dude just happened to stumble up on it by "randomly adding one number to whatever URL he decided to start with on puush)...it does sound pretty good and similar in style to the previous 2 games.
BE WARNED,first couple of seconds might startle you!!!

Despite the fact that it's most likely fake(some dude just happened to stumble up on it by "randomly adding one number to whatever URL he decided to start with on puush)...it does sound pretty good and similar in style to the previous 2 games.
BE WARNED,first couple of seconds might startle you!!!

I have the feeling this is fake, but i really hope that the new Fallout 4 teaser site isn't..

Wanted, ( in respect to Wars' Witcher 1 remaster thread): remake Wasteland 2 or Fallout 2 in F4 engine. Before I die. Thank you.

I thought the reference to Massachusetts was pretty significant. Hel-LO advanced tech! Can I play a rogue android?!

There is this thread: http://www.cyberpunk.net/forum/en/t...ogo-steamsale-launch-keys-amp-co-thread/page2

But it's not just Fallout 4 of course. Less specific than just intro music though.

I suddenly find that VERY interesting... Rouge androids... You know, that totally reminds me of something thats totally not at all related to Fallout 4... Lets talk about that for some reason...

Antennas... hah!

I'm not sure what you think I was trying...so.yeah. Not too sure how far we can go with a topic about possible intro music for an unannounced videogame.

Until I hear Ron Pearlman utter those undying, legendary words - "War... War never changes." - it's not Fallout.

On that note, when Mr Pearlman finally unfortunately dies as we all must, Fallout games can no longer be made. Or, they might (might have already) prerecord him saying it in a different voice about 500 times.

I'm not sure what you think I was trying...so.yeah. Not too sure how far we can go with a topic about possible intro music for an unannounced videogame.

Pretty much as far as we can go about on any other topic around here(especially those CP2077 related)not to mention the fact that everyone and their granny knows that the next game from Bethesda is Fallout 4.

On topic,the more I hear this song the more I think that Beth can't actually top it(in case that this actually turns out to be fake)so as I said even if it turns out to be fake I applaud to the person who has done it.

Ok...it has been confirmed as fake,it's from the freakin' Super Mario World Castle
Some dude from reddit named "poopfucker" did it:
"Trolled hard
PS I cant believe I managed to coax so many people into a snafu with a 10 minute Audacity edit BTW, I used the End of the world song in a radio station mod a buddy and I made for NV - look up McElroys Classix Radio" ................BASTARD!!

Top Bottom