Fallout 4

+
What a piece of shit who in their right mind would wear that

a pip boy watch would've been cool tho
Well there is going to be a pip-boy app that is going to offer "second screen experience" for fallout 4, being able to insert your phone as the screen of the pip-boy. It's pretty cool,but not 120 dollars cool.

Well there is going to be a pip-boy app that is going to offer "second screen experience" for fallout 4, being able to insert your phone as the screen of the pip-boy. It's pretty cool,but not 120 dollars cool.

It would also look great on a shelf, but yeah, too expensive.

I'm probably in the minority but I wish Bethesda would divorce themselves from Fallout and TES and create new IPs. @Csaszar: $120 for what?

I'm getting a good vibe from this. Cautiously optimistic. They've been working on it for a helluva long time, and it's interesting to see them finally starting to invest some more in the story. Wondering how that will turn out.

Fallout 4 is going head to head with the Witcher 3 for Game of the Year for me, with Pillars of Eternity close behind ~ It's going to be down to the wire.

But considering TW3 made me stop 3 hours in, buy an entire book series and 2 other games on the spot I think the Witcher has the edge to be honest {:

Spoilt for choice when it comes to good RPG's this year...

Wouldn't count F4 as an RGPs yet... not after seeing what BS did to F3.

Big ol' world to lose yourself and roleplay in as a member of the world, with less numbers, seems okay to call it an RPG in my opinion :)

I prefer a nice CRPG doe.

I doubt Fallout 4 will be good. Don't compare it with Obsidian's project (i.e. New Vegas). It will be made by different people. I'd rather expect good RPGs from Obsidian, inXile and Larian than from Bethesda.

I doubt Fallout 4 will be good. Don't compare it with Obsidian's project (i.e. New Vegas). It will be made by different people. I'd rather expect good RPGs from Obsidian, inXile and Larian than from Bethesda.

New Vegas had its good points, but 3 was the superior game.

~Can't tell if sarcasm.. Or not..

But as far as RPG's go Obsidian didn't do bad after New Vegas, PoE is great <:

Fallout 4 looks alright, I love the series ~ Played them all apart from the two Interplay spin off ones which ruined the combat - Well I still played them, but dropped them after almost no time.

We'll see. I suspect Bethesda as usual will turn to mass market catering, which is a big minus usually. Obsidian and others on the other hand aren't scared to experiment since they are now independent.

From some refreshing and hopefully interesting RPGs there are now Underworld Ascendant and The Bard's Tale IV in development. Big publisher funded developers aren't into innovation in the genre. I wouldn't mind something in the post apocalyptic settings too from the independent studios (well, besides Wasteland 2 GoTY).

Last edited:
Little Fallout 4 doodle I did {:

I don't like third fallout that mutch but I especialy enjoyed new vegas. More expanded modders community meybe was the major reason ?...

I didn't play previous games, but as I read, F4's story won't require the previous games. So, I decided to wait for it.

Top Bottom