Fallout 4

+
fun fact: in the entire promo for the game, they always called it an "open world game" rather than an RPG
which may confirm some speculations: that the game will be more of a game à la GTA within the fallout universe and stats. this honestly makes me worried x__x
i think we may be about to witness new heights in the dumbing down of games. heck ! i bet this game is even more dumbed down than skyrim.

I think that's why a lot of people are waiting for more info on the game mechanics. At least we still have the older games for those of us who are RPG fans.

12 hotkeys, but none for the screens of the pip-boy (e.g. I = inventory, M = map, etc.), or just not shown ?

Big Leagues perk:

Even for a PS4 game those are shit visuals, barely a step above FO3. That power armor looks like it's made of plastic. Too bad mods aren't coming till next year.

@Phinnway Not what I had in mind.

Take a look at that Fallout baby. It looks like a doll, doesn't it. Now take a look at that .gif...

EDIT: Might as well include this here.

The "leaked" album with compressed PS4 screenshots of Fallout 4. In Espanol no less.

And here are some high quality PS4 .PNGs from Neogaf.

Looks better. I will take vibrant colors and painted look over that Fallout 3 piss filter aaaaaany day.

Last edited:
It looks....okay.

Okay at best.

Frankly, DAI, Watch Dogs, Phantom Payne and of course Witcher 3 have spoiled me somewhat.

But, I don't really -play- Fallout for the graphics. Hell, I tune into the first couple now and again.

I play them for the atmosphere and the...roundedness of my gameplay options.

So yeah, I'm okay with this.

Top Bottom