Fallout Countdown

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like first "in-game" screenshot.

Looks like it's still the same engine as in Skyrim o_O

So much negativity. Let's just wait and see what happens in an hour...then we can tear it apart if it's bad, alright? Let's not jump to conclusions.

Looks like it's still the same engine as in Skyrim o_O

Wouldn't be surprised if they just added some new bells and whistles to the "creation engine". I don't consider it that bad of a thing to be honest, it means that fallout 4 will have a huge modding community again.
Besides, now they don't have to worry about making the game work on hardware that has 512mb ram, so hopefully skyrim's shortcomings are improved on.

Doges of Steel.

But yeah, it is looking like a typical Bethesda game, tell me when Obisidian decides to make another Fallout :p

after W3, they will be under huge pressure... while i like Fallout, and especially New Vegas, i just don't believe they will be able to deliver something that would be on the same level as W3..

No game will be as good as Witcher 3 for quite a while, if ever, also implying that Cyberpunk 2077 may actually be an amazing game but not better than W3 was.

Hopefully I am wrong, or else this industry will be quite boring for a long while.

Last edited:
At least they have the same colour palette as in New Vegas and not the dreary colours they had in Fallout 3. That's a plus if you ask me.

Jesus Christ! Look at all this depressive shite! :facepalm:

That was just a pre-rendered video, we don't know what the game will be like, so let's wait alright? Sure it's Bethesda's own studio, but you never know, maybe they'll do something great. Keep the hope up is what I say.

Call me naive if you wish.

Last edited:
That was just a pre-rendered video, we don't know what the game will be like, so let's wait alright? Sure it's Bethesda's own studio, but you never know, maybe they'll do something great. Keep the hope up is what I say.

That was in-game for sure and it actually looked pretty okay, i'm liking the unique locations shown off in the trailer.
But yeah, i'd wait until E3 when gameplay is shown off to decide if it's shit or not.

Don't understand the insane hype flooding the comments on the trailer, especially not after thinking about FO3/Skyrim and TW3 next to each other. I'm just going to remain cautiously hopeful; maybe Bethesda actually took notes from Oblivion for this, which would be great since I loved New Vegas.

But it really does look like Skyrim with an enb to me too :mellow:

This place looks cool though:

View attachment 16024

Attachments

• Fallout 4.jpg
    Fallout 4.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
New engine that actually has room for new capabilities, never mind finally eradicating 16 year old bugs, and someone that can actually write a plot, and Beth could do fine. Of course, I expect most of you will buy the next ribcage bouncing simulator no questions asked ;)

I have an idea. Let CDPR license REDengine to Obsidian, so they could make a post-apocalyptic blast of an RPG with it. As long as it will be released for Linux and DRM-free, I'd buy it in an instant ;D

That trailer was exactly what I expected. Didn't expect anything more from a Beth game anyhow, so it's fine I guess.

Damn, Witcher 3 spoiled us hard. Like really hard.

looks like just another sandbox game, with a bit linear story, and slightly better graphics...

what do you think? will they postpone release to adapt to a new RPG situation that arisen after Witcher 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom