Fan art work

+

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 42
I m a concept artist, and work for vedio games, include Character concept art work , vehicle, environment, weapon....etc XD
Good! Otherwise I’d have said that it’d be a waste of your talent to not monetize it :p

Good! Otherwise I’d have said that it’d be a waste of your talent to not monetize it :p
i really appreciated that you guys encouraged me ~ As a artist in Game industry, we always think we are not work for some one like client, or company. We are work for players, for everyone, also that s why i m so respect CD Projket RED, they make game because they want to to that, and they make game by heart!!

cool! you are indeed very talented, I am a beginner (and don't have any cyberpunk work yet to show hehe) and you will be for sure some inspiration for me! I am also a game development student working on my game and stuff, someday I wish to be just like you, and CD projeckt RED guys heheh (that sounds silly but anyway) thx for sharing! (I have also a new wallpaper and following you on CGhub ^^) ...

A lot of pics seem small because of the way to forum software reformats them for display. I have posted a number in the Box Art thread in the CP2077discussions and while the originals that I still have are fairly big, they get shrunk down when I upload them.

Top Bottom