Fan-art

+
Fan-art

I have some interesting arts at my site. I think it would be interesting to know for witcher fans about them. Like it was with "witcher in blizzard".For example:Sword1Sword2Sword3MapAlso I have several WinAmp witcher skins...READ BEFORE YOU POST:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=20272.0

kdar

Forum veteran
Ahhhh... Why double post??? I saw it before. And there also one topic which only with ful of fanart stuff

2Galdor:If I were moderator, I would unite these two themes. Maybe Fallen Zen will do it.Saying the truth, this forum needs a good moderator, and maybe not one.

Fallen Zen, grah and Leo. There is three moderators... And One. One Ring... :pJust send a private message to Fallen. I'm sure his help us.

He-he, from this trinity, I've seen only Fallen Zen. Earlier Draghmar was a moder too. I don't want to say nothing bad about Fallen. I understand, that he is very busy, but as my experiense shows, if you want to do some, do it yourself, becouse for example, there some mistakes at the site, I've already written about it to Fallen Zen about 5 or 6 times, but nothing changed.

Ksandr Warfire said:
He-he, from this trinity, I've seen only Fallen Zen. Earlier Draghmar was a moder too. I don't want to say nothing bad about Fallen. I understand, that he is very busy, but as my experiense shows, if you want to do some, do it yourself, becouse for example, there some mistakes at the site, I've already written about it to Fallen Zen about 5 or 6 times, but nothing changed.
I wrote you in PM that you should write an e-mail (not a PM) to me about it. You wrote me back with your e-mail address typed. You propably misunderstood me.If you happen to noticed a bug on the website the best thing would be writing to webmaster@thewitcher.com. I do not check PM's very often.

Ksandr Warfire said:
2Fallen Zen:Sorry, I've already done like you asked to do.
So the bugs on the website you mentioned are just unworking links in the community section. The problem is I don't have time to check very often if the links to the fansites are working and the pages still exist. The links are provided by fans and I can't take responsibility for them to be not valid. Nevertheless I'll correct them, thanks!

Top Bottom