Fan collections!!!...

+
Impressive collections really...

Id suggest to the moderators to join this with the "my little shrine" thread, awesome stuff there... And I think nobody can really touch Petra and her dungeon of collectibles. She must have added a named "Roach" by now, I bet. :p

Heres mine. I wanted to show the big TW2 Collectors box from the inside. Maybe some of you can find useful changing part of the inside (specially if broken) for a carved foam, so placing Geralt's head there would be safe...

The dragon is my latest aquisition, and I expect to gather at least a couple more of "witchery" figures, then paint them. Some friend makes lead figures, so hes helping... for a fee. :p

I wanted to share the artbook opened, not just closed, so the people that dont have it get smthg out of this... In this case, a discarded "earlier" concept from the Draug. I always find these discarded designs or elements in games really interesting.

I think about time I post mine... even though some of the stuffs I waited for never arrive :(, Wiedzmin RPG Book, patriot shirt, comics and Iorveth's shirt is still in the air...

Here we go >w<

The copies of TW games I have
from left:
TW2 Premium Edition
TW2 International Collector's Edition
TW EE UK retail
TW EE TH retail
TW EE Platinum Edition
TW PL retail
TW Limited Edition
not in the photo:
TW2 Digital Premium Edition From GOG.com
TW EE Digita lfrom GOG.com

Gadgets :D

yup...2 Mouse pad...funny part I ordered one just to find out CDPR sent me one later lolz

only one shirt missing in my list now... Iorveth's shirt...

Yup, every single papercrafts, both official and the ones I made.
Roche's mace and bling from Halloween Competition.

Also... I would do [almost] anything to get the Developer's Edition :(

Oh Yuikami, your collection is marvellous! I love the little handmade shrine you have there :D

BTW where did you get these shirts? -> http://www.photosled.com/data/3217/04shirts.jpg
If you say eBay I'm going to cry because I can't shop from there :C And I really want Roche and Iorveth.

Aye :( got it from Ebay. You can pretty much ask this guy to get anything you want from Poland.
http://myworld.ebay.com/finiu?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1181
with deadly price though x_x\

yuikami said:
Aye :( got it from Ebay. You can pretty much ask this guy to get anything you want from Poland.
http://myworld.ebay.com/finiu?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1181
with deadly price though x_x\
Thanks! Oh man, but the prices... it would be cheaper for me to fly to Poland and get them myself :(

Which may or may not be a good idea.

What does Iorveth's shirt say? I know it exists, but I haven't seen the full design before :p

Oh my God, can't breathe... The last two collections posted here are amazing, I didn't think it's possible to own so many Witcher goodies!

I've always been interested in the illustrated cards included in the TW2 CE, but found only small photos where you can't see all the cards. Can somebody please take a high-res photo for me so I can feast my eyes on them? :3

siklara said:
I've always been interested in the illustrated cards included in the TW2 CE, but found only small photos where you can't see all the cards. Can somebody please take a high-res photo for me so I can feast my eyes on them? :3
Do you mean the playing cards? Sure, just keep your fingers crossed that batteries in my camera aren't dead yet again.

edit: nvm I just remembered that scanner >>> digicam for such things!

Dona said:
Do you mean the playing cards? Sure, just keep your fingers crossed that batteries in my camera aren't dead yet again.

edit: nvm I just remembered that scanner >>> digicam for such things!
Yeah, I meant the playing cards and thank you so much! : )

Dona said:
Thanks! Oh man, but the prices... it would be cheaper for me to fly to Poland and get them myself :(

What does Iorveth's shirt say? I know it exists, but I haven't seen the full design before :p

It says Buntownik/Rebel :D

@Yuikami; you're a doll, thank you! Ahhh that picture of him is flaw-free and the Rebel title andand geez I need it. CDPR please to be opening a nice fan store soon ;A;

@siklara; here you go, dear! Let me know if you'd like larger versions of any cards, I scanned them pretty big. I didn't realise until now that the artwork is unique to these cards and not available anywhere else (except obscure promo material, maybe?)

I'm amused how Foltest card accidentally slipped out and he ended up between his murderers. All Jokers and Aces are the same (with Dandelion or skeleton, respectively), except for the symbols, of course. Other cards are regular numbered cards without pictures. Also, girls look so much better without that awful make-up!

Click on thumbs to enlarge, of course.

Thank you so much, they're beautiful and unique indeed, especially the women without the leaky eyeliner! I don't really know how to return your kindness, but here's a funny little picture I remembered after looking at these cards.

Thanks again for the high-quality scans. Funny how Foltest is sandwitched between his killers, yeah. :p How come there's no Geralt?

This is the first time I see the Iorveth T-shirt and it's awesome, I want it too!

I'd love to post photos of my witcha collection, but it's embarrassingly lame compared to the ones in this thread, plus still no camera at home.

Aw, you're welcome :] That picture is funny and pretty much true to life...

No idea why there's no Geralt. He's on the card box cover, so... and I guess they could fit only as many characters. There's no S

Dona said:

I absolutely LOVE the Iorveth T-shirt. :p

Here you have better prices (they are not "CDP-RED original", though...).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Witcher-2-Assassins-Kings-Geralt-Wolf-T-shirt-/320704752352?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4641129075423888116

bad bad dorm lighting... I'amma add this shrit to the shirt collection and retake the photo once I go back home too ;w;

Top Bottom