Fan collections!!!...

+

Sandis

Forum veteran
Fan collections!!!...

I pretty convince that 99% people here is the witcher fans, so i thought to make this topic for everyone to join and share their personal the witcher fan collection...

Nothing special but i proud of this things

http://postimage.org/image/2l7wl8004/

Nice collection xD cute add on with the papercraft, too!

Im so posting the image, too once I receive the Patriot shirt on mail xD

sandisrd said:
I pretty convince that 99% people here is the witcher fans, so i thought to make this topic for everyone to join and share their personal the witcher fan collection...

Nothing special but i proud of this things

http://postimage.org/image/2l7wl8004/
my collection is exactly same as yours

Here you go:
http://postimage.org/image/23s0attk4

A few words of explanation: On the lower shelf (in that awesome sword bookstand :p) is the complete book series in German. That box (and notebook and pink-ish Geralt papercraft) in the left corner is from a presskit CDPR gave away at Gamescom '10 (lucky bastard that I am, I've been working for a games magazine at that time). My TW1EEDC I have currently lent to my brother - and didn't really think about where to put it once I get it back, the shelf is pretty stuffed as it is. And last but not least, I haven't had the nerve yet to build the Draug or finish the rest of the papercrafts with glue or print out the missing ones (including Yuikami's awesome additions!!) - but I'm definitely planning to do so.

Sandis

Forum veteran
Aaden said:
Here you go:
http://postimage.org/image/23s0attk4

A few words of explanation: On the lower shelf (in that awesome sword bookstand :p) is the complete book series in German. That box (and notebook and pink-ish Geralt papercraft) in the left corner is from a presskit CDPR gave away at Gamescom '10 (lucky bastard that I am, I've been working for a games magazine at that time). My TW1EEDC I have currently lent to my brother - and didn't really think about where to put it once I get it back, the shelf is pretty stuffed as it is. And last but not least, I haven't had the nerve yet to build the Draug or finish the rest of the papercrafts with glue or print out the missing ones (including Yuikami's awesome additions!!) - but I'm definitely planning to do so.

Nice one...

Yaaaay this thread is going to be great! *_*

Hot daaamn, Aaden! What was included in the Press Kit, exactly?

Excuse the photo quality, of course batteries in my camera died after I took one photo, so I took the rest with my cell phone. I have Witcher stuff arranged all around my room, so I'd rather show them in their ~natural habitat~.

Free poster that I got when I bought the CE (the first thing I see when I wake up, whee) and the CE box. Papercraft Geralt is buried inside of it. RIP.

The Shrine *_* It may be hard to see, but there are dog bones trophies (spine and jaw, I think) for decoration.

Geralt bust chillin' among the flowers~

Geralt and some other badasses

Art! ART! AAAAAAAAAART!!

Serbian editions of The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny :]

And of course,

EDIT: I forgot the maps ._.

Dona said:
Yaaaay this thread is going to be great! *_*

Hot daaamn, Aaden! What was included in the Press Kit, exactly?

Excuse the photo quality, of course batteries in my camera died after I took one photo, so I took the rest with my cell phone. I have Witcher stuff arranged all around my room, so I'd rather show them in their ~natural habitat~.

Awesome!

Unfortunately I don't have quite enough Witcher stuff to spread it all around my living room. :( Especially a poster or something would be another great addition (I had hoped the map in the CE would be just that, but instead it's a tiny scrap of paper :( ).

The Press Kit included:
-Papercrafts of Geralt (as seen on the pic), the torturer and a prisoner from the dungeon in the beginning (was all they had shown of the game at that time).
-The notebook from the pic to accompany you through the presentation (I'll take some pictures of its pre-printed contents. It's hilarious!)
-One of the short stories from The Last Wish
-A presskit disc with artworks, screenshots, videos etc.
-A sticker
-A gog.com $5.99 note with that dude from Oddworld on it
-The box itself with some funny stuff on it
Needless to say: BEST Press Kit ever!

Aaden said:
The Press Kit included:
-Papercrafts of Geralt (as seen on the pic), the torturer and a prisoner from the dungeon in the beginning (was all they had shown of the game at that time).
-The notebook from the pic to accompany you through the presentation (I'll take some pictures of its pre-printed contents. It's hilarious!)
-One of the short stories from The Last Wish
-A presskit disc with artworks, screenshots, videos etc.
-A sticker
-A gog.com $5.99 note with that dude from Oddworld on it
-The box itself with some funny stuff on it
Needless to say: BEST Press Kit ever!
WAAAAAAANT! Especially the notebook :'D Please do take photos of pre-printed content, that sounds awesome :]

...thanks for reminding me about the maps, I added a pic of mine. You're right, TW2 map is tiiiiiny compared to TW1EE map. I was a tad disappointed :[

Keep em coming guys and girls! Some awesome stuff in here! Marius, that Witcher themed case is a killer:)

Aaden said:
Here it is, the uber-awesome, funny notebook from the GC'10 The Witcher 2 Press Kit:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/12493823/1/witcher%20notebook?h=f472d6
Eeeee! Those were so much fun to read XD THREE unique openings, though...? Oh wait, I know.
1. Normal opening
2. Die 50 times because that dragon owned you
3. Miraculously survive the dragon and brag about it!

Ahh, v1.0. Memories.

And of course, the obligatory LotR joke. I love CDPR ♥

Dona said:
Eeeee! Those were so much fun to read XD THREE unique openings, though...? Oh wait, I know.
1. Normal opening
2. Die 50 times because that dragon owned you
3. Miraculously survive the dragon and brag about it!

Ahh, v1.0. Memories.

And of course, the obligatory LotR joke. I love CDPR ♥

Yeah, that opening thing is weird. I can only guess, but I think they planned on different openings depending on your path in TW1 (order, neutral, scoia'tael - one of them being the generic no-save-import opening) and had to ditch it later on, due to lack of time.

MM360 said:
Keep em coming guys and girls! Some awesome stuff in here! Marius, that Witcher themed case is a killer:)
thanks means a lot coming from you guys :D everyone that comes over my house is impressed by the witcher xD

Top Bottom