Fan Event with José Teixeira and Alex Boiret in Brazil

+
Fan Event with José Teixeira and Alex Boiret in Brazil

Hello guys!

This weekend José Teixeira and Alex Boiret will be in Sao Paulo, Brazil to talk with the fans and sign some posters.

I will be there so I thought in getting some doubts you have or questions you want to ask and try to make a little interview with José and Alex.

I don't know if it will be possible with the event format, but I will try anyway.

Last edited:
Hi do you could ask them some questions:

-If, the grafics on consoles It looks same or very close from the last gameplay trailer??

-When will show the consoles gameplay(In my case the PS4).

-The game release is a tuesday(19) It could be the friday(15) from the last week????? jajajajajajaja It is better play on friday than tuesday

Hi do you could ask them some questions:

-If, the grafics on consoles It looks same or very close from the last gameplay trailer??

-When will show the consoles gameplay(In my case the PS4).

-The game release is a tuesday(19) It could be the friday(15) from the last week????? jajajajajajaja It is better play on friday than tuesday

The E3 demo was running in ONE, so console gameplay has been shown already

Great , it has been good experience?? And there Will be good news???.

Thank you very very very much for you job.

Great , it has been good experience?? And there Will be good news???.

Thank you very very very much for you job.

There are some nice stuff. The event was cool, a little simple and short but nice. I will try to post the video as soon as possible, if Windows movie maker or it's terrible subtitle tool don't kill me first lol

---------- Updated at 08:04 AM ----------

After a long nights work, here follows the video
The hole article if anyone is interested (although the important part is the video): http://www.witcherbr.com/2015/04/entrevista-exclusiva-com-jose-teixeira.html#more

I would like to thank Jose for his patience and time to answer the questions from the community (from here and the Brazilian community) and also thank CD Projekt RED for this wonderful game and for this amazing attention given to my Country :) . You guys rocks!

Yet another honest and interesting interview with Jose, so much respect for this guy. Thank you very much, guilhermecn!

Last edited:
Top Bottom