Fan Fiction Contest finished

+
Fan Fiction Contest finished

Due to large interest concerning the Fan Fiction contest, the contest has been finished today, so none of the stories sent during the weekend would be omitted. Jury consisting of the game designers will have a closer look on the contest entries, and the contest results will be presented soon. At the same time we would like to remind, that using the form from Fan Fiction site you can still publish your non-contest fan fiction stories.

Good luck everyone!I look forward to reading all the entries and hopefully hearing the game designers' comments on some of them :)

Same 8)I aimed to send in something completely unique. It ended up being a bit short though, so I probably won't win, but it's incredibly hard to stretch a ballad-like poem mixed into a tavern conversation between two people without assaulting the reader's patience, so I was quite happy with the result anyway.I wonder what sprouted from other people's creativity ;)Too bad in this case we probably won't get any translations from the polish entries though... translating a whole story is a lot of work compared to the comics from last contest :(

Kaeldorn said:
Too bad in this case we probably won't get any translations from the polish entries though... translating a whole story is a lot of work compared to the comics from last contest :(
You won't need to - the competition was English only ;)Your entry sounds very interesting :)

kalniel said:
kalniel said:
Too bad in this case we probably won't get any translations from the polish entries though... translating a whole story is a lot of work compared to the comics from last contest :(
You won't need to - the competition was English only ;)
I'm afraid that's not the case. As in the previous contest, the 'international community' could only submit their entries in english, which is logical because otherwise the majority of the people who frequent this site couldn't properly read half of the entries and it would be much harder for CRPR to judge (because they too are unable to speak every single language in Europe). But the Polish make up such a large part of TW community that an exception was made for them (see the posts on the polish forums ;) ), plus it's easy for CDPR to judge those entries.

Heh, I never knew that polish entries were allowed. But then I don't speak polish and don't visit the polish forums. Does this mean there will be a Best Polish and a Best English entry i wonder?Anyways, good luck everyone and I look forward to reading your submissions when they are published! :p

Good luck to everyone being judged. :) EDIT:I really wonder how many entries the game designers actually are going to have to go through and read...

Hopefully the actual results will be posted soon. I'm quite curious to see the entries and who won since I enjoy writing fan fiction in my spare time.

AgentGriff said:
Hopefully the actual results will be posted soon. I'm quite curious to see the entries and who won since I enjoy writing fan fiction in my spare time.
Me, too :D friends bug me for the story and I told them to wait until it's decided who gets his/her story published here.

Whenever y'all at CDPR are allowed to answer this question (which could now or anytime after the announcement of the winners are revealed), if you could make a guess, how many entries have been entered in the actual Fan Fiction Contest???

MysterD said:
Whenever y'all at CDPR are allowed to answer this question (which could now or anytime after the announcement of the winners are revealed), if you could make a guess, how many entries have been entered in the actual Fan Fiction Contest???
That would be interesting, but I'm sure we can count for ourselves when the competition is finished as they should appear on the website for us to read :)

kalniel said:
kalniel said:
That would be interesting, but I'm sure we can count for ourselves when the competition is finished as they should appear on the website for us to read :)
They didn't say ALL entries would be published on the website, only the winners and other stories they thought to be very well written ;)

Top Bottom