Fan Kit Released

+
Fan Kit Released

Whether you are running a fan page, a gaming blog or simply would like to enhance your desktop or social media profile with some Witcher themes, you might want to check out our newly released Fan Kit. It contains a collection of art from all three games from The Witcher franchise, including official wallpapers, promotional art, game logos, screenshots and forum/social media avatars. It also includes a document highlighting the most important features of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Download it now and let us know what you think about it in the comments below! Thanks to your suggestions, we will be able to release an improved version in the future with even more goodies available to you!

nice! everything in one place and hopefully more goodies in it! btw how big is it? for some odd reason can't see the final size and even the download speed is low for this in particular for me :S

slimgrin said:
Good idea. Nice to have all the artwork in one place. Thanks.

This kit doesn't include everything. It's a selection of materials from each game. Please leave your feedback regarding what sort of assets you would like to see in the next edition and we will try to make it happen:)

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
nice! everything in one place and hopefully more goodies in it! btw how big is it? for some odd reason can't see the final size and even the download speed is low for this in particular for me :S

I had the same problem. It´s about 100 mb.

With this and all the stuff from the games i'm good.

Edit: That said I wouldn't kick more pics of Letho in the head.

I'm pretty happy with it myself (got my new wallpaper and a new avatar).

If you guys release more of these packs as you say you will, I hope there will be a wallpaper that shows off a bit more off the lovely in game scenery (from TW3 of course). most of these are just close ups of the official artwork.

Jobbert said:
I had the same problem. It´s about 100 mb.

Oh ok thanks! 60 done so far since I wrote my previous post o_O
really speed for this one is really slow don't know why (and well my internet is already pathetic anyways)

It doesn't show the progress for me either but what is worse the download randomly gets disrupted and leaves me with unfinished corrupted file. I have tried a couple of times and I have a 43 mb, 8mb and 1 mb files. I would appreciate a working link.

Holy shit.

You know, I was expecting something very shallow. A collection of stuff hastily scrambled together by PR "just because". No passion or anything. These kinds of kits are usual and are usually rather dull.

But this one was fucking awesomesauce. It's nice to be pleasantly surprised! Cheers for sharing RED! :D

Top Bottom