Fan-Made Expansions

+
Fan-Made Expansions

Out of curiosity, are there any fan-made expansions made for any of the Witcher games? I'm using Lykaon as a reference point.

When I say "expansions", I'm talking about a whole new story line, and all that jazz, or an entirely new area. Something massive. Not just a small modification.

I'm guessing that there aren't any for TW3, yet, right?

So, just to sum it all up, there have been no fan-made expansions for TW1, one (Lykaon.) for TW2, and one (The one mentioned above.) for TW3?

That's a shame. I thought there would be more.

Yes! I really want to see new content made by players, especially when it comes to new lore. (Iorveth/Saskia)
Well don't want to spoil you but the story of this two has come to an end, maybe someone in the future will put the comic into the game..

I hope there will be some quality content made by fan too, but cdpr isn't bethesda eitheir in terms of accessibility for modders or base quality of intial content..
The overhaul quality will be harder to match, especially whithout the proper tools to make that kind of content..
but one can only hope :)

As I look at those, I'm unsure how worthy they are, to be called "expansions". The third one looks promising, but has almost no information regarding what it's comprised of. Once I finish building my P.C., I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the find(s)!

Well don't want to spoil you but the story of this two has come to an end, maybe someone in the future will put the comic into the game..

I hope there will be some quality content made by fan too, but cdpr isn't bethesda eitheir in terms of accessibility for modders or base quality of intial content..
The overhaul quality will be harder to match, especially whithout the proper tools to make that kind of content..
but one can only hope :)

I hope they give the modders the tools they need to make some awesome stuff. The possibility of expansions keeps a game from ever truly dying.

My 8-ball says I should stop having this forum bookmarked because my dreams are never going to happen.

Dang this thread is old haha.

Recently there was a community made expansion that came out this year, but I can't remember what it was called. Steel or Iron something? If anyone sees this and has any idea, I'd appreciate it! I think it was on Nexus mods
Post automatically merged:

Dang this thread is old haha.

Recently there was a community made expansion that came out this year, but I can't remember what it was called. Steel or Iron something? If anyone sees this and has any idea, I'd appreciate it! I think it was on Nexus mods

I found it! Shades of Iron!

Last edited:

New Witcher 3 Quest mod add-on "A Night To Remember"

After a year in production, this new QUEST EXPANSION add-on to Witcher 3 is finally complete! Inspired from the Witcher 3 "A Night to Remember" trailer, it adds more story and additional pathways to explore with Orianna.

It includes: Full voice acting. New characters. Old characters. New writing, story, cutscenes, a special reward - an entirely new Witcher experience to enjoy.

Available right now on Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4670/
Quest trailer:

_ntr_screen.jpg

"Tonight, a feast takes place. Who's gonna be on the silver plate?"

Top Bottom