Fan Music - Cyberpunk 2077 (Skitz Murd)

+
Fan Music - Cyberpunk 2077 (Skitz Murd)

Hello, Everyone

Thought I'd share with you guys the music I made after watching the Cyberpunk 2077: Teaser Trailer. I've had this for a while, thought I'd share it and hope you all enjoy.

Cyberpunk 2077: Teaser Trailer - Skitz Murd Soundtrack

Below you can listen and also download it on Soundcloud

Hope you enjoy.

As an individual peice of music, I love it. It's excellent. Very much in the right vein from my perspective. As for the trailer, the timing is slightly out for me, (not by much though, a second or less here and there.) The lack of the sound effects is also letting it down a bit, (but thats probably pure opinion on my part because I've watched the original trailer at least 40+ times... No joke.)

Considering that you do not have the resources of a multi million dollar video game developer and publisher at your beck and call I would have to say that your are a very talented individual with an eye for detail and a flare for the Cyberpunk style.

Bravo sir.

I like your other stuff too. Particularly 'Hacker' and 'Anonymous'.

Last edited:
As an individual peice of music, I love it. It's excellent. Very much in the right vein from my perspective. As for the trailer, the timing is slightly out for me, (not by much though, a second or less here and there.) The lack of the sound effects is also letting it down a bit, (but thats probably pure opinion on my part because I've watched the original trailer at least 40+ times... No joke.)

Considering that you do not have the resources of a multi million dollar video game developer and publisher at your beck and call I would have to say that your are a very talented individual with an eye for detail and a flare for the Cyberpunk style.

Bravo sir.

I like your other stuff too. Particularly 'Hacker' and 'Anonymous'.

Thanks,

I appreciate your analysis. You're very correct about the timing. When I was writing the piece, it was actually on time but somehow when I exported it, the timing was off a little bit.

Glad you like "Anonymous", it was actually a track intended for a "Watch Dogs: Fan Film". The director used some of it in the short film.

You can watch it here if you like. The director is a very talented guy.

Also my music if probably better found under "Cuefonix". Its a group I have with another composer and we do all kinds of Hybrid Orchestral Epic music. Quick YouTube search should send you to the right direction. Thats if you're interested in hearing more music haha.

Thanks again, really appreciated your post!

Last edited:
Although I`m more into metal, and we metal-heads tend to be a bit snobbish, I recognize your talent. Great job!!!

By the way Cuefonix sounded also really good.

Top Bottom