Fan Music!

+
I really like how you gradually brought in more techno sounds to the heavy beat, it's very well done! The beat is very strong and primal at the beginning, but soon it becomes meshed with the somewhat more synth-like music. Very fitting of something trans-human!! Cool :p

I really like how you gradually brought in more techno sounds to the heavy beat, it's very well done! The beat is very strong and primal at the beginning, but soon it becomes meshed with the somewhat more synth-like music. Very fitting of something trans-human!! Cool :p

I'm glad you liked it! Trans-human is totally the vibe I'm going for :D

Dude, your stuff is totally up my alley. I'm in love lol. I will be following you on soundcloud and Facebook from now on! That being said, I hope other musically-inclined forum members post their stuff here! I WANT MOAR! :D

Nice tune :)
A little bit heavy, but not for me. This sound could be great for background in game.

I like this tune. Although Cyberpunk Radio is 10x better - vibrant, even "colourfull", you feel life in it.
Consider me as the first RED dev fan ;)

Hello everyone. I have also made a song inspired by upcoming game. You can find it here:
http://youtu.be/UIHsyzW3u9A
It's has more of a retro feeling to it (I passed everything throu Vinyl Emulator to get a warm, but disorted effect). I wanted to include both rough electronic sounds and gentle melodic feel to it as it is supposed to show both sides of Night City- dangerous and hostile, but somehow hypnotizing and maybe even beautiful in it's own way. I'd like to express my gratitude to mr. Gene M. Rozenebrg of CDPR for finding time to not only give it a listen, but also to write a great review pointing out main flaws in a very proffessional manner (I am going to make v2 of it which is going to include various improvements). Also mr. Michał Nowakowski was kind enough to pass this song to teams Audio Lead after I send it to him (despite it being different departament). Please forgive me terrible mix!
Thanks,
An Actual Robot

Sounds like a chase! If you are chasing one, or getting chased! Really fits the world and the future "Singularity" like setting! +1

Well I was expecting, that there will be few fanarts quite soon, but fan music of this level of quality? Both tracks are great. Looking forward for more. :]

Top Bottom