Far Cry 3 Expansion... looks Cyber Punk?

+
What in the hell...? Ummm...Curse you April 1!!! This looks AWESOME and yet, very unreal.

Please don't be fake :D

Really. Even if it -is- real, which I really doubt, how can you tell it's for sure no fake?

Oh, wait. You're being sarcastic.

DAMN.

I have been hoisted up on my own petard.

A silly April Fools joke that is "partly" true.....maybe......They're on an fantastic island of warriors. Maybe the "Blood Dragon" is some...o hell I don;t know, some god you get doped up to fight, or the name of a pirate king, or some secret tribe. Maybe you upgrade through the BLOOD DRAGON tree now.

I'm a giddy goat.

"Sergeant Rex Power Colt"

genius.

" Rex Colt The fallen soldier who rose to be a hero "Elite army dudes are elite." "

first screenshots :)

It's a standalone title coming out on May 1st
The basic premise is beyond awesome:
“Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn’t require a copy of Far Cry 3.”

It's a standalone title coming out on May 1st
The basic premise is beyond awesome:
“Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn’t require a copy of Far Cry 3.”

Freakin' Michael Biehn!

Top Bottom