Far Cry 3 Expansion... looks Cyber Punk?

+
I played it. It's the most hilarious, silly and outright insane game i have played in the past year.
And it's bloody brilliant.

Downloading now. Cursed work! That I must wait until the day is before sating my kneeds!

Also Neverwinter, the MMO. Kinda fun so far.

Depends on how much gameplay I get out of it. 5-10 hours, that's a fine amount. More, even better.

Here's a video of the tutorial

If you don't think that's funny, cool, but i'm afraid you and I will never be friends :)

DEFINITIVELY A MUST FOR ALL OF US ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!! It's a fucking awesome DLC for just 15$ totally worth it, 4 hours so long and im not even half past trough. super 80's awesome soundtrack thank goooooood it wasnt an april fools joke! GET IT

great game, and i'm glad it didn't overstay it's welcome. if it were farcry 3 length/size the joke might well have worn thin about halfway through, but as it is it never got old to me. love all the 80's movie references peppered throughout: the chopper being picked up by "skynet", the security system giving them "10 seconds to comply" in ed 209's voice, predator bicep bulge, etc. for $15 it's a must buy, go get it already.

Top Bottom