Farewell Dialogue Question/Suggestion

+
Just curious why there's no option to say "goodbye" or some other farewell when concluding dialogue with NPCs. It's a bit immersion breaking to be in the middle of shopping or chatting and then just walking away with nothing else said. It's also odd that some NPCs seem to acknowledge that you previously awkwardly just left as when you return they say tuff like: "So as I was saying" etc.

For the same reason characters barely react to what you are doing, and there are no consequences that last longer than 2 lines, why there are no dialogues with random NPCs, why NPCs freeze, why vendors spew random lines are you when you interact with them - everything is a placeholder, what we got is barely an MVP it's a minimal functional product, it loads, it runs, and you can finish it but nothing is fleshed out.

Funnily enough, I had my V sometimes say goodbye or telling the NPC they'll talk later, when leaving the dialogue radius.

But it was super rare and random.

Icinix

Forum veteran
A certain gunsmith loves yelling "Wait, please don't go!" at me as I'm halfway down the elevator.

I think something is meant to be triggering for all interactions you can walk away from - but it triggers way to far away for some, and not for others.

Funnily enough, I had my V sometimes say goodbye or telling the NPC they'll talk later, when leaving the dialogue radius.

But it was super rare and random.

Hmm, I feel I've only ever gotten those at the end of phone conversations. I know V wil lsay that if you're on teh phone and enter combat in some instances.

Top Bottom