Farewell of the White Wolf - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Mod

+
Farewell of the White Wolf - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Mod

Farewell of the White Wolf - that’s the name of the newest mod for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which is being created by members of our forums. Kalen, Rustine, Patrol and UncleArtr have just shared the very first details regarding plot of their new creation. They have also released some beautiful screenshots to go along with this announcement. The mod is shaping up to be great and we simply cannot wait to learn more about it! You can find more information in a dedicated thread they created on our forums, here.

Why you do this??? I've not even finished BaW yet and you're pushing me back to TW2 which means I'll have to reinstall TW1 as well and start it all over.

PS: I don't care. I'll do it!!!

I've NEVER uninstalled any of them! =)

But truly, CDPR, let us have it in TW3 engine. Community might even revamp TW1 and TW2 with it. Going back to TW2 mechanics is... weird. After so many Insane/Dark Mode runs with TW2, before TW3 release, I was really glad that there is a "very easy" diff when I went to replay it a few times for my Witcher Marathon. Contraire to what I do in TW1 and TW3, TW2 is only enjoyable now, to me, if I don't need to spend so many hours with what is now, after TW3, a dated engine.

Farewell of the White Wolf - that’s the name of the newest mod for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which is being created by members of our forums. Kalen, Rustine, Patrol and UncleArtr have just shared the very first details regarding plot of their new creation. They have also released some beautiful screenshots to go along with this announcement. The mod is shaping up to be great and we simply cannot wait to learn more about it! You can find more information in a dedicated thread they created on our forums, here.

See how great it is that TW2 has a RedKit?

Nudge nudge.

:p

It seems like an incredible mod i will surly try it when i will have the ability to do so.

See how great it is that TW2 has a RedKit?

Nudge nudge.
Do you know what make me curious?
CDPR is preventing new modders from creating mod with redkit by removing the wiki, a modder need to search for crumbs in order to do something.
If CDPR is so proud of high level mods, then give us the tools to do so, documentation and such.

Last edited:
CDPR is preventing new modders from creating mod with redkit by removing the wiki, a modder need to search for crumbs in order to do something.

Yeah and they made the Redkit forums way trickier to locate. :/

Before it was proudly front and center like the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk forums.

As for this mod itself, this is going to be glorious!

Last edited:

sv3672

Forum veteran
the witcher 3 needs something like this

It already has the ending of Blood and Wine, which I think is fine even if it would have needed some more polishing and a number of bug fixes. A party with all characters or something like the Citadel DLC might have been seen as too much of fan service, in my opinion it was not a bad idea to give a scene with only one character who is the most important to Geralt's ending, as the epilogue of the main game is more about Ciri. And unlike this mod, the epilogue of Blood and Wine takes into account the player's major choices from the base game and (if visited by Dandelion) the expansion.

Top Bottom