Fashion Vs Stats, Idea to Fix It

+
Hey everyone first post.
Dont you hate it when you have your V look awesome witn you favorite clothing and then you have to replace some of it with lame looking clothes?
May have and idea to fix this
How about a new perk in the technical tree that allows you to learn the blueprint of any item you dissasemble, clothing only of course.
It can be added in the perks that let you build Uncommon, rare , epic and legendaries
With this perks you can have V look amazing without sacrificing your stats .

so what do you guys think good or bad idea? :)

Oh and almost all hat options are lame, add an option to hide them

Hey everyone first post.
Dont you hate it when you have your V look awesome witn you favorite clothing and then you have to replace some of it with lame looking clothes?
May have and idea to fix this
How about a new perk in the technical tree that allows you to learn the blueprint of any item you dissasemble, clothing only of course.
It can be added in the perks that let you build Uncommon, rare , epic and legendaries
With this perks you can have V look amazing without sacrificing your stats .

so what do you guys think good or bad idea? :)

Oh and almost all hat options are lame, add an option to hide them
there is mod on nexus that can upgrade any common dress to legendary, with maxed socket, is the only way to get what you want and get it epic:

I read somewhere that armor works like this :
- each 40 pts of armor, you get -1 damage.
=> so having to put that 44.7 helmet instead of that 33.9 cool hat shouldn't be a problem.

Leveling in weapons don't works like this. This, plus raw +150% to stats etc, are another part of the problem with the gamedesign : rules are gamey stuff from looter shooters, not realistic for a dime, set in a realistic environnement, so creating playing dissonance in the core aspect of the game.

tbh, gamedesigners of this one made an excellent job on TW3 but since that time, they did not learn a thing in gamedesign.

-edit- sorry if I feel salty, I'm pissed off by those "55GB" patches.

Last edited:
Or just do not care about armor and play only with style. It makes the game more challenging.
But I agree the clothing system needs a lot of rework.

who cares about stats ? if you have some armor mods you can put them on any piece of clothing even better if you are hacking you don't need stats

Top Bottom