Fast Passes for Cyberpunk 2077 presentations at Gamescom

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey Choombas!

Are you coming to Gamescom this year? If you are - we have something for you!

Just like having Street Cred in Cyberpunk will get you places, being a regular on forums will also open up some opportunities. In this case, you might get your hands on a Fast Pass that will allow you to skip the queue for public presentation of Cyberpunk 2077 at Gamescom this year.

How to get one? Simple - if you're a regular (you've been here for at least a year - registered no later than in June 2018 and you've made at least 50 posts so far), just drop a message below! I'll get back to you through a Private Message.

Number of Fast Passes is limited, so street rules are in place - first come, first served. Remember that the Fast Pass is not a ticket to Gamescom - you need to have one.

See you at Gamescom!

Greetings Vattier,

As a long time fan of the whole witcher games I`d like to get one of these "VIP"-Fast Passes. I hope CDPR are prepared for the hype :)

Oh, thank God, this fast pass saves me pulling out my NCPD ID instead! You know how annoying public police attention is! :ohstopit:

Jokes aside, I am interested.

E: And to add, grateful for the gesture in general, I must add! Nice that you give long-term users and thus parts of the community a chance!

Last edited:

dextrv

Forum regular
That's awesome @Vattier!

This is a nice gesture coming from you guys at CDPR. Even though I can't attend event, I appreciate this kind of gesture.

Congratz to the PR team.
I wish you guys a fantastic Gamescom!

Really smart way to both reward your loyal audience as well as make sure newcomers are making an account in case something similar is going to take place in the next year :p

Wow, Im so happy that Cyberpunk 2077 will ne release in april next year. I hope i can get a fast pass for the event on Gamescom 2019

Would love to get a pass, but seeing as I won't be going to a gamescom I'll just have to give good wishes for those who can!

would love to get a fastpass! i've been here since the first cyberpunk teaser in 2012 and i plan to go to gamescom this year for sure (it's just an hour drive for me)

Thats nice. VIP mentality.

Would it be fun if they started to sell Champagne for laumch? At least players could remember them from somewhere tc.

Last edited:
I'd absolutely love to, but since I'm mainly a background lurker I don't have 50 posts :(

Cool initiative, best of luck to anyone else going for the fast passes!

Their Merchandise Store kinda hints of VIP too. The cat pushes all the crap aside and go for the shiny one.

VIP could work as company brand way, imho. At least I dont know any companies what operates like VIP.

I like to go to German on holiday sometimes, too bad Cologne is boring city. Of all the cities, game industry picked the one of the most boring ones.

What if they held some Spring Break Con at Ibiza or Magaluf? Maybe one day if CDPR manages to grow bigger. I kinda understand why Cologne was picked, it probably has lowest rent costs etc.

Last edited:
@Cyberway

Cologne is a notable media and trade fair hub, so it makes sense even though others may not like the (other) sights there. I think because of that, the rent costs are rather higher.

For me it's convenient because it's just an hour away.

@Cyberway

Cologne is a notable media and trade fair hub, so it makes sense even though others may not like the (other) sights there. I think because of that, the rent costs are rather higher.

For me it's convenient because it's just an hour away.

Oh.. well why not to try something different, take sun and play games couple days at Magaluf and then hit the strip and party on. That sounds like fun con to me. But yeah, its way too early, CDPR isng even near to run their own cons, unless Ubisoft from France joined them. Magaluf is better than Ibiza from what Ive read. Ive had one holday at Magaluf, it isnt that bad place to be honest, especially the eastern side is much calmer.

Last edited:
I like to go to German on holiday sometimes, too bad Cologne is boring city.

Best city in Germany I've visited, very comfy.

What if they held some Spring Break Con at Ibiza or Magaluf? Maybe one day if CDPR manages to grow bigger.

Yes, I want to roleplay as Cyberpunk junkie and don't remember anything from the event too. Too kek, IbizaCon.

Top Bottom