Fast travel issue with 1.5 - Need to change key mapping to work

+
I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would appreciate if this could be solved

(I know I have to keep pressing for fast travel. in my case only works after re-mapping the Exploration and Combar Move forward key.)

Same problem here. What did you exactly do in order to solve the issue? What is the Exploration and Combar forward key?

@B01scout, I had to change the assignment of the key "Exploration and Combar->Move forward" from left mouse to another one. What is a mess for me because I don't use wasd for movement ever. It looks in this new patch they changed something that doesn't allow to assign this left mouse to "Move forward". It's a bug.
Post automatically merged:

I found a solution. When you are in the fast travel, instead of clickin on the left mouse, click and keep pressed both left and right mouse and then you will be able to use fast travel.

Last edited:
I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would appreciate if this could be solved

(I know I have to keep pressing for fast travel. in my case only works after re-mapping the Exploration and Combar Move forward key.)

FIX FOR FAST TRAVEL for cbrpnk 2077 1.5.

1. open Cyberpunk 2077/r6/config/inputUserMappings.xml ( via notepad or similar)
2. find all "IK_W". change every "IK_W" to "IK_any other button" (don't loose quotes)
3. save, close, run Cyberpunk2077
4. fast travel fixed

Top Bottom