Fast travel no longer works for me.

+
I had been using "Fasttravelfromanywhere" which is out of date and apparently broken judging from the comments, it was working however for me in White Orchard and travelling from Vizima to Velen. I never used it when i wasn't supposed to during a quest though so that isn't the issue, i have barely even gotten to Velen.

But all of a sudden i just cant fast travel, whether it is outside of a travel post like the mod intended or going to a travel post and using one. Even after removing the mod and reverifying mapmenu.ws (which i assume has something to do with it as that is the file the mod changed) nothing changes. I wish i had heard of the console command before now but it is what it is.

I could do with some help to be honest, i would rather not reinstall the entire game. Here is every mod i have installed, in case something is messing with it - have no hope on that front however. https://i.imgur.com/kjjL5BP.png

Edit: Going try to reinstall.

Last edited:
Before uninstalling the mod did you remember to unmerge the script files?

Otherwise the merged file is still in there?

You can just unmerge all scripts and the remerge any that conflict now. It'll be gone then.

Also you can try to rename the mods (to modsoff or whatever) folder all together and try with vanilla settings.

Before uninstalling the mod did you remember to unmerge the script files?

Otherwise the merged file is still in there?

You can just unmerge all scripts and the remerge any that conflict now. It'll be gone then.

Also you can try to rename the mods (to modsoff or whatever) folder all together and try with vanilla settings.

I didn't no, well i did but it was much later on though not entirely sure if i completely got rid of any traces of it in the merged folder. Pretty sure there was only a conflict with W3EE. Once i get everything reinstalled ill merge it all again though just in case. And that is a good idea too once again seen it too late just as with the console code haha.

just verify game files

I did - "reverifying mapmenu.ws (which i assume has something to do with it as that is the file the mod changed) nothing changes". Deleted that file and reverified through steam.

Edit: So i reinstalled and it did nothing fast travel still wouldn't work. But i did what KoalaNalle suggested and renamed my mods folder. It worked okay at that point. And remerging didn't work, so it has to be one of my mods, any ideas?

Edit2: So i figured it out, it was all quest objectives. It was interfering with W3EE, you need a patch from the mod page which i did have originally. Must have reinstalled it for some reason in the last few days. That was a bit lame, thanks for the help anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom