Favorite companion from any game?

+

Guest 3847602

Garrus would have been my first pick, too, so I'm going with honorable mentions:
Bastila (KotOR), Wrex (Mass Effect), Shale (Dragon Age Origins), Morte (Planescape: Torment)

Easily and by far my favourite is Jespar Dal'Varek from Enderal (a Skyrim overhaul mod):
1607100291790.png

Yeah, he has the usual flaws of literally any Skyrim follower (pathfinding can be hard, gets in the way during combat, blocks doorways), but he also has a clear personality and a proper background story. Plus, his English voice actor is perfect.

I generally have a strong dislike for any follower type companions because they're annoying (due to reasons listed above, and often more), and I can't think of even one other whom I actually like.

(I don't have the games installed so I cannot take a screenshot; this image is from his wiki page that contains spoilers.)

Easily and by far my favourite is Jespar Dal'Varek from Enderal (a Skyrim overhaul mod):
View attachment 11071043

Yeah, he has the usual flaws of literally any Skyrim follower (pathfinding can be hard, gets in the way during combat, blocks doorways), but he also has a clear personality and a proper background story. Plus, his English voice actor is perfect.

I generally have a strong dislike for any follower type companions because they're annoying (due to reasons listed above, and often more), and I can't think of even one other whom I actually like.

(I don't have the games installed so I cannot take a screenshot; this image is from his wiki page that contains spoilers.)
How about Skyrim companion (mod) Sofia? ;)

Top Bottom