Favorite Cyberpunk 2077 Quests [Spoilers]

+

What's Your Favorite Quest / Quest-Line?

• PROLOGUE: The Pickup / The Information / The Heist

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • JACKIE'S WAKE: Heroes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LOCATING EVELYN: Automatic Love - Double Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FINDING HELLMAN: Ghost Town - Life During Wartime

• CONTACTING ALT: M'ap Tann Pèlen - Transmission

• WORKING WITH GORO: Down on the Street - Search and Destroy

• GIVING JOHNNY CONTROL: Chippin' In - Blistering Love

• GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER: Holdin' On - A Like Supreme

• KERRY QUESTLINE: Rebel! Rebel! - Boat Drinks

• JUDY QUESTLINE: Both Sides, Now - Pisces

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • RIVER QUESTLINE: I Fought the Law - Following the River

• PANAM QUESTLINE: Riders on the Storm - Queen of the Highway

• SINNERMAN: Sinnerman - They Won't Go When I Go

• THE DEVIL: Last Caress / Totalimmortal / Where is My Mind?

• THE SUN: For Whom the Bell Tolls (or) Don't Fear the Reaper - Path of Glory

• THE STAR: We Gotta Live Together - All Along the Watchtower

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • TEMPERANCE: New Dawn Fades

• OTHER: Tell Us Below!

• Total voters
Alright, everyone. What's you favorite quest / quest-line?

Here's my Top 10:

10. Johnny Questline from Chippin' In through A Love Supreme
9. The Whole Clouds Questline (from Automatic Love - Talkin' Bout a Revolution)
8. Transmission
7. Riders on the Storm
6. Play It Safe / Search and Destroy
5. Lightning Breaks / Life During Wartime
4. The Heist Questline (Information + Pick-up + Heist)
3. Heroes
2. Pisces
1. The Star (Nomad final mission and epilogue)

EDIT: You can vote for up to three options in the poll.

Last edited:
I voted river meaning I fought the law/the hunt, I can live without following the river that was just awkward for my V.
Loved the slow burn mystery, hugely immersive and I had a great time being a PI in such an amazing setting.
Good thread

The peralez quest chain for me, it has an interesting story and it was significant enough that it was referenced in the credit endings with peralez video call. Kinda bummed that it was ended in a cliffhanger I hope they expand on this quest storyline further.

I also like the bloody demonic ritual in one of the cyberpsychosis questline it gives me quite a scare and I wanted more horror like quest

I really enjoyed any of the quests that involve the Mox, prostitution, Clouds, and Judy's desire to be the hero of sex workers.

I also liked "Monster Hunt" which is the only time the Mox hire you to kill people who abuse sex workers. I fully believe Judy is actually the person who hired you to do it since Suzy Q doesn't care about it.

I felt like Dwight from Sin City when I told Woodman I killed Jotaro.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Definitely Judys.

Not only because, well, It's Judy - but because it was dialogue heavy, exploration rich, and there was a couple of key choices and outcomes. The best choice isn't the right choice scenario and just...it was all just excellent.

On my second playthrough "do everything take my time", there are some genuinely awesome fixer jobs that are multi-tiered based on previous jobs with same fixer that flow through each other that are more involved than I picked up on my first playthrough.

I'm mid-way through the main quests in Act 2, so there are a number of quests on the list I haven't come across. But by far the most impactful thus far is Heroes. The writing could be better but it's impactful and the quest design was quite meaningful.

Kerry I guess? I just love him to death and especially enjoyed walking through his mansion with Johnny making snarky comments.
I also loved Chippin' in, River's questline, Jackie's wake and the Peralez questline.

Guest 3847602

1. A Like Supreme (because it made me move my mouse up and down like a maniac during the concert)
2. Dream On (because I love psychological thrillers and this quest plays like one)
3. All of River's quests, especially "The Hunt" (because I really like River as a character and I love doing detective work in games)

The Hunt
DA Peralez
Panam's ass... I mean quest
Beating the Brat - was expecting the melee to suck, ran suprisingly well TM - pun intented
Prologue with Jackie
Cyberpsycho's
Finding Gems (lot's and lot's of easter eggs)
Johnny's quests, as much as I think he was a bastard... the introduction mission with Johnny was freaking epic

Top Bottom