Favorite DLC from any game?

+
group.jpg

Such a nice way to say goodbye to all our friends & companions. Mass Effect 3: Citadel

Sild

Ex-moderator
In no particular order:

Blood and Wine
Hearts of Stone
Lord of Destruction (Diablo II)
Hordes of the Underdark (Neverwinter Nights)
Dawnguard (Skyrim)

Diablo 2 LoD
TW3 Dlc's
Dishonored The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches
Titan Quest Immortal Throne
Bloodborle The Old Hunters
Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault of The Dragon Keep
Fallout New Vegas Dlc's

Last edited:
2 from The Witcher 3; 2 from the Mass Effect Series; 1 from The Last of Us (Part 1)

1. Hearts of Stone
2. Lair of the Shadow Broker
3. Blood and Wine
4. Citadel
5. Left Behind

Oblivion, Shivering Isles was the most memorable for me.
I never managed to get past the very beginning with that one, despite having heard endless amounts of praise for it.
Maybe one day. Been avoiding spoilers for literal years at this point; it's getting ridiculous considering how old the game is.

I never managed to get past the very beginning with that one, despite having heard endless amounts of praise for it.
Maybe one day. Been avoiding spoilers for literal years at this point; it's getting ridiculous considering how old the game is.

Aww dude one of my most favs. you should try boot this one up again. definitely worth it.

First add-on's I remember buying were for games like Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Morrowind and Gothic 2. They all seem like part of those games now and it's hard to think of playing without them. The first actual DLC I remember actually downloading from the internet was St. Patricks Day Annah for Planescape Torment. Morrowind also had some free DLC content I remember enjoying. My favorites would probably be from Bethesda titles. They added a lot of hours of fun with their DLC for their Fallout and TES games. However, the most I've spent money on is definitely the Sims franchise as I've bought every single expansion for every single Sims game. I've spent over thousands on one stupid franchise throughout the years. Probably would make me very sad if I added it all up.

War of the Chosen DLC for XCOM 2

It added so much more depth to the base game with faction perks and troop developing; people said they added so much it was basically a sequel to the game, so talk about getting your money's worth. Plus fighting the Chosen along side your current mission was a proper anxiety inducing challenge that it was actually kind of fun. It became a big reason why XCOM 2 is one of my favorite games.

"Dragonfall" for Shadowrun: the DLC which is way better and way bigger than the base game (and which I did get for free because I backed the game).

TW3's DLC are the best I've experienced. HoS in particular is well nigh perfect. Lair of the Shadow Broker was great but too short. Shivering Isles Was good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom