Favorite female characters in games?

+
Well Yennefer , don't think it requires an explanation.

If I'm going aside from CDPR then;

• Meelina from MK. (more interesting than Kitana, complex character, badass and flirtatious)
  • Morrigan from Dragon Age (interesting character, powerful sorceress, motives unclear yet generally solid intentions, very similar to Yennefer, difficult upbringing, misunderstood, abrupt, sharp)
  • Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur (Looks great, interesting outfits, has a good backstory)
  • Harley Quinn from Arkam (its Harley Quinn, whatever excuse I've got she's up there, she's an unstable hot mess, ergo marriage material)
  • Rachel from DOA/Ninja Gaiden (similar reasons to Ivy Valentine)

with a backup story where you connect with her

Aloy (Horizon Zero)
Clementine (TWD)
Heather (SH)
Max (life is strange)

Senua (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice) - warrior on a journey to save her lover's soul, while fighting demons of her own in the world that may, or may not exist, but at the same time is very very much tangible for the protagonist.
hellblade.jpg

GLaDOS (Portal 1 and 2) - technically an AI :)
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
-Triss: she's just adorable and badass.
- Ves: gotta love female warriors.
- Saskia: see above.
- Yennefer: unnapologetic biotch.
- Ciri: I enjoyed her TW3 playable moments more than Geralt's. She's what Star Wars' Rey would be if well-written.

(Honorable mentions: Morrigan, Bastila, Visas Marr)

Viconia de Vir (Baldur's Gate 1 & 2)
Sarcastic, self-reliant, not squeamish at all
What is not to like?
The perfect template for an Arasaka spy.

Oh theres plenty. Im one of those who tend too play female characters if i get a chance too do so.

Femshep - Really love ME and Jen Hale is just unbeateble. (i Like most of her characters)

V - Up and comming favorite. Great voice acting (like most of this game)

Pretty much all the Bioware female main characters (Older then Me: andromeda) - cuz bioware

Lara Croft - The reboot is really really good tbh. I like the new Lara and its a pretty interesting journey.

I've played too many games to remember them all :x

-Ciri, W3. I just like her personality. Love what we see of her in W3. (and yes i read the books ages ago too. But this is about games).

-Judy Alvarez, Cyberpunk 2077. Super kind and caring girl living in a cruel world.

-Sheikh (i know its zelda). Just love her and links friendship in ocarina of time.

There's probably some i forgot from long time ago, but oh well :)

Well Yennefer , don't think it requires an explanation.

If I'm going aside from CDPR then;

• Meelina from MK. (more interesting than Kitana, complex character, badass and flirtatious)
  • Morrigan from Dragon Age (interesting character, powerful sorceress, motives unclear yet generally solid intentions, very similar to Yennefer, difficult upbringing, misunderstood, abrupt, sharp)
  • Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur (Looks great, interesting outfits, has a good backstory)
  • Harley Quinn from Arkam (its Harley Quinn, whatever excuse I've got she's up there, she's an unstable hot mess, ergo marriage material)
  • Rachel from DOA/Ninja Gaiden (similar reasons to Ivy Valentine)
You make a few interesting notions.
I also had already named Sindel from Mortal Kombat series. And I think its fairly self explanatory why ;)
I also enjoyed Harley Quinn a lot (though from the Injustice 2 game in my case)
And from Dead Or Alive ...
This one is a bit tricky because none are really exceptional and there's quite a lot who have certain... Appeal shall we say.
I find myself gravitate a lot to Helena, but also I also quite like the MMA girl, Mila

Top Bottom