Favorite female characters in games?

+
Lohse from Divinity: Original Sin 2
1591551811732.png

I will only mention two of my absolute favorites:

Bastila Shan | Knights of the Old Republic
She is a beautiful, headstrong and powerful Jedi companion voiced perfectly by Jennifer Hale (FemShep).

Liara T'Soni | Mass Effect
She is a beautiful, trustworthy and intelligent alien companion that you couldn't help but fall in love with.

Sild

Ex-moderator
Bastila Shan | Knights of the Old Republic
She is a beautiful, headstrong and powerful Jedi companion voiced perfectly by Jennifer Hale (FemShep).

Liara T'Soni | Mass Effect
She is a beautiful, trustworthy and intelligent alien companion that you couldn't help but fall in love with.

Excellent choices! Especially Bastila.. Completely forgot about her.. ugh! Many great female characters. Also didn't know it was the same voice actor that voiced ME's FemShepard!

Oh Bioware...

Obviously not the deepest character of all time by any means, but I've always been a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series and Sniper Wolf is always the first character that comes to mind when people start talking about favorite female characters from video games. I think I'll always hold a special place in my heart for her having played her boss battle at just the right age and at just the right time and experience level in my gaming life. She just stood out to me for whatever reason and I refuse to accept it may have simply been the cleavage :giggle:

While I'm at it I should mention I've been playing Death Stranding lately and I'm finding Fragile to be another fascinating character from Kojima. I've completed the game but I think there's still more to learn about her in interviews and emails (in-game).

Last edited:
Saw the leaked videos and Ellie has a chance to become one of the absolute greatest game characters of all time. She already was a great character in the first game, but Part II might up the stakes and character development even further.

Perhaps cheating, since I didn't play the game yet, but I'm putting my trust in Naughty Dog based on what I saw. I'll remove her if the game ends up screwing it up, which I believe the chance is next door to zero %.

Was she, though?

I thought she was but apparently not but Lara must have been the first to have a game named after her and the whole game was carried by her .
I guess what really matters is Lara was my first ...... female character :whistle:Even if her boobs started out as triangles :ROFLMAO:

Lieutanant Carrie Boyd. She's only a side character in New Vegas, but she's well written and very funny

Right, forgot about Mona Sax. Max Payne 2.

I forgot about Mona Sax as well. She's on my list.

Sadie Adler from RDR2. But all the girls from RDR2 have a special place since they all are written as real people and not as fictional characters with an attractive body and flirty personality. No super hero or super hottie (or both) BS.

I'm surprised I already forgot about Sadie. She's probably my all time favorite, above even Sniper Wolf. I don't know how she didn't come to mind. I'd put Abigail up there, too. All of the women on that game were great characters.

Aloy seems interesting but I still haven't taken the time to sit down and play Horizon so all I know about her is that she looks cool and uses a bow.

Ciri in a landslide; so hot but exotic in a way that Yen and Triss aren't, tho they're also in my top 5. Throw in Bayonetta just behind them, and the Emily Kaldwin from Dishonored 2.

I forgot about Mona Sax as well. She's on my list.

I'm surprised I already forgot about Sadie. She's probably my all time favorite, above even Sniper Wolf. I don't know how she didn't come to mind. I'd put Abigail up there, too. All of the women on that game were great characters.

Aloy seems interesting but I still haven't taken the time to sit down and play Horizon so all I know about her is that she looks cool and uses a bow.
Aloy is not bad per se, but she goes straight in the list of "impossibly perfect women". Won't spoil further unless asked.

Last edited:
Kass. NO question. Might be why I play V as a woman. Might also be why I don't play V as a woman. High bar.

Top Bottom