Favorite female characters in games?

+
If you're talking about a woman that doesn't act tough but is tough and you're playing Ghost of Tsushima, don't forget Lady Masako Adachi!
I fuckin' hate her lol. She ALWAYS ruins a lead. So often that she does this that I just don't care about her mission 'cause the outcome will be the same as all previous outcomes. If she could just for ONCE let the suspect talk, just talk, we can then strike the murderer without raising any flags to alert the person to escape justice. No. She breaks down every time when the co-conspirator is a second, A SECOND, away from telling the name of the killer. She's emotionally broken, which is understandable. But, damn, let a guy say something at least. Yuna didn't give Jin any problem like Masako.

A.B.A. from Guilty Gear, but that is because she resonated quite alot with me during a difficult time. Same goes for the Fiend from Junipers Knot, but that is a visual novel that stretches the definition of 'game'.

Hm, oh my, that's quite a list... Bayonetta, KOS-MOS, Lady,... Sarah "The Queen of Blades" Kerrigan, Tifa Lockhart, Sierra Mikain,... Ada Wong,... Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Fran,... Leliana, Yennefer,... yea, that should be most of my best girls, I guess.

Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Triss, Morrigan from Dragon Age, Judy Cyberpunk 2077, Ves from Withcer

Cmdr. Shepard - tough, no-nonsense female warriors just rule

Female Warden Cousland - see above, wish had a voice-artist though

Lara Croft, latest remake-version - see above, and on top she is finally an actual person

Queen Meve from Thronebreaker
Theresa from Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Jill Valentine from Resident Evil series
and Diao Chan from the Dynasty Warriors series (I admit, mostly because I love seeing her new outfits in new games)

Evelyn from Cyberpunk 2077 One of my favorite video game characters period. I hate that she was cut short.

Ciri.

Leliana.

Joanna Dark

I like Meredith. I remember she having a tatoo called "Never again" in promotional materials. I thought we are going explore her backstory just like we did with Jutta, Sasha & Keira in Witcher 3. Instead it's just a short sex scene. I don't mind having sex in Cyberpunk. IMO there's very little mature content than I thought. But you need to provide context to those scenes. Otherwise it's just fan service without any real meaning.
photomode_15122020_152655.png

Surprised no one mentioned Samara so far or even Morinth especially considering that Morinth offered the most "satisfying" ending to the ME trilogy with Death by Snu Snu.
1ff84fc3781d62085ed6cb51ef71ae4d.jpg

Not exactly Waifu material like most of the other characters mentioned in this thread but probably one of the best written ones in gaming history Kreia.

e543f5a4d7c9ad1221d586a204e2b167.png

Last edited:
Corey - Hotline Miami 2
kisspng-hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-fan-art-zebra.png

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy - Mass Effect Series
Wallpaper-mass-effect-talizorah-nar-rayya-smoke-gas-mask-.jpg

Kitana - Mortal Kombat Series
WCCFmortalkombat1117.jpg

Samus Aran
- Metroid Series
Metroid-Samus-Aran.jpg

Heather Mason
- Silent Hill 3
Heather_breaks_Free_by_Pechan.jpg

Gaige and Moze - Borderlands Series
7aa079224318514de1577d118c7.png

Alma Wade - F.E.A.R. Series
238675.jpg

Laura Bow - The Dagger of Amon Ra
8468a583a5addf18f5d78bcc2c2e8342b53f9455d0bbee9323c65dc9b76edda8.jpg

Princess Rosella - King's Quest IV
Kings-Quest-IV-OG-Image.jpg

{Sadie Adler} is my favorite character to date. I adore this woman, faithful, devoted and vengeful.

[[ I read what some think about {Lara Croft}. I have never played any Tomb Raider, the reason is simple; young woman I looked very much like the stereotype-cliché from the game in question. being exposed to be called "Lara" all the time, I have come to hate the character]]

I am not Lara Croft !
why not Sadie?...yep,

Sadie.jpg

Max from "Life is Strange" came to my mind too. But I am guilty of an inexplicable attraction for Vanessa from the KOF Series. Redhead again.

Ay, I'm a wee bit late to the party, but I fancy it'll be Queen Meve for me as well.
Meve Battlecry.jpg

She's not merely another in a line of pretty faces -- there's no shortage of those in games -- but a well-written, interesting, and often forceful character. Foremost, I'd say she personifies attributes of strength and humanity.

There are a lot, my top 5, having had a big break from gaming some years ago would be
Lara Croft for being the first for me, also for the type of game the first was back then. Also love her in the new trilogy
Aloy for similar character reasons
Nico Collard from the Broken Sword 2d games. A very resourcefull journalist with good backlashes at the dorkiness of the main character
Jesse Faden from Control. I really wanna know what going on on that brain, the most misterious thing in that universe for me.
Either Sadie from RDR2 or Yennefer from TW3, specially for the effect they caused on the protagonist, which was made felt by me the player (and a male gay at that XD) Sadie is just real and I honestly wanted her to befriend my Arthur Yennefer magnetized, made it completelly understandable why Geralt would be so stripped of free will around her

Top Bottom