Favorite female characters in games?

+
Is it some small coincidence that I happened to have played Mass Effect nearly every waking hour how the last week and now I see quite some images and names flash by of it :)

There are some females there that get added to my list of favourites
- Shepard (jup, she's yet again a custom female badass)
- Tali'Zorah vas Normandy
- Kasumi
- Samara (I don't know what it is with her, but she has something to her)
- Kelly Chambers
- Miranda, specifically because I got her to shut up the Elusive Man.

I've now just continued into the third game of the series. Just met Kelly's replacement, not sure if there's any other new notable characters in the game. So no spoilers please! :giggle:
But I'm hyped at getting the band back together (again).

I'll see if I can add some images at some point again.

Ah, Cassandra, the best AC protagonist since Ezio and the show stealer of that game
...and in one of the most atmospheric environments. The light alone... I must definitely go on holiday to the Greek islands again.

...και σε ένα από τα πιο ατμοσφαιρικά περιβάλλοντα. Το φως και μόνο... Πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να πάω ξανά διακοπές στα ελληνικά νησιά. :)

Elaine Marley, The Boss, Samus. I used to play as Sheeva in MK3 back in the day bc she had an op move that was easy to remember for a little kid. I think it was up up down down lol

Alyx Vance, of the Half Life series, who remains my fav female character of all time for her portrayal and narrative relevance, and Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, who showed that the most powerful weapon a person can wield can be a camera.

Sorry to ress such a long dead post, but just saw this pic. How does she wield her right hand weapon? Initially I thought it was some sort of shield, but guess I was wrong....The spike just seems more of a danger to her than for the enemies:)
- Samara (I don't know what it is with her, but she has something to her)
There is an aura around her. An aura that tells sane people 'run from the fanatic!':)
Post automatically merged:

Ah, Cassandra, the best AC protagonist since Ezio and the show stealer of that game
Ironic considering how much against female protagonists Ubisoft seemed to be. But yes Kasandra was great. I was especially pleasantly surprised how muscled she seems to be (as is naturally for a warrior).

Last edited:
I was especially pleasantly surprised how muscled she seems to be (as is naturally for a warrior).
Taken yesterday :)
26-05-2022_20-08-32-4slxvrga.jpg

Most recent female character who got my attention was Tilda in Forbidden West. Her voice was just so hypnotizing that I could have listened to that till then end of times :D

There are so many to choose from but I want to give a shout-out to Jaina Proudmoore <3

Attachments

• Jaina_Proudmoore-Header-121416.jpg
    Jaina_Proudmoore-Header-121416.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 23
I think for me it would have to be Kreia from Knights of the Old Republic 2, with Philippa Eilhart from The Witcher 2 and 3 as an honorable mention (she's originally from the books, which is why I can't credit her as purely a game character).

Both share a lot of similarities now that I think about it...

Top Bottom