Favorite station and song from Cyberpunk 2077

+
My favorite station has to be either; Morro Rock or Ritual FM.
Fave song: Fade Away (on my Spotify wine list tonight)
I'm an indie girl so wish there was an alternative rock channel or some synthwave but the music was kick ass all the same.
What did you like?
CDPR did the music right :sleep:

Station: BodyHeat
1.) Ariel Sitrick - Night City
2.) Rosa Walton & Hallie Coggins - I really want to stay at your house
3.) Point Break Candy - Hole in the Sun

While they've failed at almost everything else, the music is on point.

Last edited:
Vexelstrom!

Songs:

- RESIST AND DISORDER by Rezodrone
- KILL THE MESSENGER by Rezodrone
- PAIN by Le Destroy & The Red Glare
- VIOLENCE by Le Destroy & The Bait

Last edited:
Morrow Rock. Never Fade Away. I wish chippin in 2018 was still in the game for radios. And not just the mission for flashback with Johnny.

Personally, I've adjusted my in-game audio settings in order to listen to a massive playlist of my own creation instead of the built-in radio stations. Here's the link if anyone's interested:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1zW4DrOYPwhWAzqg2SVmAM?si=JnCIn_HASlWC-A6xcNEJOg

I recommend listening to it with shuffle turned off. Also, I'm constantly adding new music to it so there will be frequent changes. Currently it contains somewhere around 27 hours of synthwave music, and that number is about to increase once I get some more new stuff added.

1.) Muelvo
2.) Bigger Man < ----- Whatever station this is from is the one I can enjoy without skipping songs/turning off the radio.
3.) Only Son

Can't just choose one so I won't.

The really PEACEFUL and easy to listen to station, I think the call letters are N. O. N. E.
Sorry I am OLD, music stop sounding good to me in 1999.

But seriously I prefer to clearly hear my surroundings and what is out of my vision so I always turn off the music in all games.
I even developed the habit of turning off every radio (in rooms as I explore) I see in these types of games.

I know I am the strange one so it is good for MOST players this game has excellent music from what I have read.

Edit: oh wait I do like that BO BO SEET song those three Japanese girls sing! ;)

Last edited:
All the Samurai (Refused) stuff was great. I have been a big fan of Refused since "The Shape of Punk to Come" truly amazing album been on my rotation since 98 and it's not going anywhere. If you don't know this band but like the Samurai tracks even a little bit go listen to that album, at the very least go check the track "New Noise" It's pretty cyberpunk.
also

Last edited:
All the Samurai (Refused) stuff was great. I have been a big fan of Refused since "The Shape of Punk to Come" truly amazing album been on my rotation since 98 and it's not going anywhere. If you don't know this band but like the Samurai tracks even a little bit go listen to that album, at the very least go check the track "New Noise" It's pretty cyberpunk.
Punk is in such a sad state atm. Post punk has completely taken over fam. I'll check Refused out though, on a wine and music binge this evening!

Punk is in such a sad state atm. Post punk has completely taken over fam. I'll check Refused out though, on a wine and music binge this evening!
I would consider myself a huge punk fan other than Refused I never got much deeper into punk than The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, and The Misfits. Say what you will about Billy Idol he had some bangers and as corny as the lyrics are "eyes without a face" is a jam and fits cyberpunk pretty well it just takes a while to get there.

Mostly I listen to Metal and Prog not much of that in CP2077 but between the synthwave and Samurai tracks I'm pretty happy with the music.

Favortie stations: Ritual Fm and Vexel
I couldn't tell you what's my favorite song thought, for I don't know any title yet and I'm way too lazy to search by myself on the net :shrug:

Top Bottom