Favorite weapons

+
Favorite weapons

What are your favorite weapons you've seen in games/movies/cartoons/whatever media? For design and/or properties?

For me, in no particular order:

- Rebellion

Let's kick off the list with a DMC weapon, shall we?
I've always like the design of this. That skeleton motif... very demonic. Dante's signature sword, ladies and gents!

- Wrist Blades

Always liked the concept of blades attached to the wrists/hands somehow. Wolverine, Assassin's Creed etc.
Combine that with my love for the Predators and there you go. The Wrist Blades had to be here.

- Plasma Caster

Or Shoulder Cannon. Whatever you wanna call it.
Even more iconic than the Wrist Blades, this thing shoots blasts of plasma that can shatter even the most durable material on Earth.
In tandem with the auto-targeting laser pointer on the Predators' mask, this weapon is beast.
But such a powerful tool ain't just given. Predators need to earn it by passing a challenging hunting trial.

- Smart Disc

A futuristic sharper-than-a-razor throwable disc, it can cut through flesh like it's butter. Plus, the design is friggin sweet.

- Blade Masamune HF

Jetstream Sam's sword, from Metal Gear Rising.
Design is awesome. The blade itself is red, and the handle reminds me that of a motorbike. Plus, the friggin sheath contains a propelling mechanism that can shoot the sword out of it, to give even more power to a quick unsheathing strike. How cool is that?

- Prince's father's sword

From PoP The Two Thrones.
Design is very cool, with those runes and lines on the blade and the handle. Plus, it's got a strange light power, similar to Beowulf, and can one-hit kill enemies.
And speaking of PoP...

- Time Dagger

The Sands of Time version, design wise.
Design is cool and it gives you a plethora of time controlling powers, it's extremely fun to use in game.
I chose the SoT version cause the Two Thrones version is longer, looks more of a short sword than a dagger.

ME2 Arc Projector

Shadow Warrior quad barrel shotgun

Hard Reset railgun

Just about anything in SR3
[video=youtube;TySsB-XxiZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TySsB-XxiZU[/video]

Sleeping Dogs pump action shotgun.

Any of the swords in TW2 by dint of their unique design.

Halberds and billhooks, some of medieaval Europe's most versatile weapons. They can hack, slash, pierce, parry, hook, and unhorse -- the weapon of choice of mercenaries, guardsmen, and the Swiss.

Last edited:
The Soul Reaver

I know, I say this all the time, but what's cooler than a sword that can utterly destroy opponents? A sword that not only can do that, but also consumes their souls to increase it's power. How cool is that?

Top Bottom