Favourite Character

+
Wolf ---> I know that in Latvia are living many Russians, but a half of population? bad thing...but the main thing - favourites characters... We're both chose Regis, you have right, he is the best vampire i've read about. Properly i've just also read a Ann Rice saga - interviev with vampire?, queen of the demned, vampire lestat. :)I have a similar opinion as you about Cahir. In my opinion he is average. Nothin special. krakers ---> maybe you was thinking about milva and yarpen zigirin? jaskier is a lame :p

Artuad said:
Cahir was good person and I think that wasn't well when AS killed Milva, Regis, Cahir, and that girl Agoulume?? I'd like to see Cahir or Regis in game but It isn't real
Never say never . My favourite people from Geralt's team was Cahir and Regis. The second is one of my foavourites wampires in the literature. Why AS have them killed? Why????????????????

?????????, ????? ???? ????????????????------------------------------------------------??? ??????? ???????? ??????? ???????...Draghmar: I'm only wonder...what did You want to say?

Geno said:
Does anyone can translate to english "Rrrrrwa mać" ?
surelyRrrrrwa mać = orrrre motheri am not the expert in the english vulgarisms-------------//editmain subjectmy fav characters are Milva, Ciri, Geralt, Vesimir.

1/Geralt 2/Regis 3/Yarpen 4/the bard 5/Zoltan,Vessemir ,Ciri,Yennefer, Cahir 6/Milwa, Triss..... Emhir

Balu said:
I like that guy with a huge penis, can't recall his name.
If it's that important you should reveal more details - when did you meet him, what was the name of the club etc. Then again, don't forget it's all off topic and not everyone's interested, how you spend evenings. The guy you're looking for may not even be on this forum.

If I must choose from both Dwarfs in novel (I meen Zoltan and Yarpen) I'll choose Yarpen. I'm Pole to be onest

Regis was cool too. Tell me - Are there any other both so funny and so briliand dialogues in whole of the world?? I dont think so. Sapkowski Rulezzz

Yarpen Zergil said:
Tell me - Are there any other both so funny and so briliand dialogues in whole of the world??
Yes, when I'am talking with other me.

Top Bottom