Favourite clan?

+
So my fellow WoD enjoyers, as the title says - what is your favorite vampire clan and why?
To go first - probably Toreador. I always like it when the nicely dressed and frail looking lady (or gentleman) turns to be a badass when/if the situation requires it. And with their celerity they sure fit the bill:D Mind you I hear that it is also a bad experience to be sired by one, as they grow bored easily and tend to abandon their childe.
...I guess the ventrue also fit the bill here....

Last edited:
Im still kinda partial too Malkavian. Just because the awsome way it was implemented in Bloodlines. The crazy prophetic theme was just so spot on. Also the hints about how the story goes within it was just genious! Hope Vtm:Bloodlines 2 will be good. Please dont fuck it up!!!! It seems too have fallen of the earth -.-

Im still kinda partial too Malkavian. Just because the awsome way it was implemented in Bloodlines. The crazy prophetic theme was just so spot on. Also the hints about how the story goes within it was just genious! Hope Vtm:Bloodlines 2 will be good. Please dont fuck it up!!!! It seems too have fallen of the earth -.-
Yes knowing the names of the NPCs out of the blue and freaking them out was hilarious. Or that lama stew that Becket being an intellectual nerd didn't react to! How dare he?!

First playtrough i went Malkavian and were so lost ^^ Its probably the best second playtrough character tho...

Tremere .I've find that with Tremere disciplines give a lot of flexibility if you don´t mind melee. With Tremere its also "natural" to do a Camarilla loyalist run.
If I'm goin full Anarch, then Brujah is my choice (although I think the end bosses are somewhat more difficult with Brujah).

If I'm goin full Anarch, then Brujah is my choice (although I think the end bosses are somewhat more difficult with Brujah).
Why? I never did a full playthrough as Brujah, but shouldn't it be easier? I mean they have almost every advantage (potency and celerity)?

Why? I never did a full playthrough as Brujah, but shouldn't it be easier? I mean they have almost every advantage (potency and celerity)?
Both Ming Xiao and the Sherif "phase 2" seem to be easier with a Gunslinger/ranged in my opinion...gunslinger is "harder" at the start of the game -for me- but Tremere Thaumaturgy allows to be good at combat while "spending" points in ranged for the long run. Also you have Auspex as discipline that boost perception
PS:Should we use spoilers for a 20 year old game?, should we be worried if the post goes down to oblivion and doesn´t start a flame war between forum members about Vtmb?-taking into account that there was that much hype around internet of Vtmb2--.

Last edited:
You can blame the Tremere if I recall correctly, there is a very small number of Salubri (7) so not as much as a clan anymore.
They are supposedly very few, but it also can be an intentional obfuscation of their numbers.
Post automatically merged:

Never heard of this clan. Are they destroyed clan or something?
They were persecuted by Tremere.

Was just reading that:)

...although now I am confused about the Malkavians....I thought they were crazy because of the death of their antediluvian and something that is supposed to keep all this knowledge from overwhelming them is no longer there.
....more reading:(

Tzimisce, of course. Flesh shaping and freakishly bizarre vampires. I wanna get weird and I wanna be over the top about it. Weird alien looking vampire. That's pretty dang cool. I love the chance to get really creative.

I am a Shifter breed Fan Vampires are my enemies (not seriously just in game terms) I usually bounce between the Bastet and Kitsune though sometimes I will go Garou I would like to try Nuwisha but my roommate does not have the book for them :D

>.> <.< >.< Ok OK OK If i had to pick one of the Vampire clans just to try VtM It would be Gangrel

Top Bottom