Favourite Easter Eggs?

+
I was just doing the Cyberpsycho/Beach Cafe quest, and loved...

The reference to Ithlinne's Prophecy in the messages

Anyone else found fun easter eggs?

I could swear that yesterday while fighting some cops and/or Scavs I recall someone qouting a Robocop line.
I can't atm however recall the line that was used... :rolleyes:

Gotta be "Lot's of Clothes".

Back in the day after the first Matrix movie small communities, website and message board about cyberpunk appeared. I and couple of friends of mine used to lurk on some of them. And it was hilarious how those message boards, kids being kids and server being school project or something and that in terms of the cyberpunk Matrix is sort of fringe, discussions on those boards turned out to be about lot's of clothes. :p

And nothing wrong with that, but if I could ask personal question from writers, I would ask if they happened to lurk on those boards too. With this game, quite difficult to be sure. Haha

One of the Delamain "rescue" quests (in Pacifica I think). The vehicle AI is quite clearly voiced by Ellen McLain and even uses the same speech distortion FX, so that it sounds exactly the same as GLaDOS from the Portal games franchise. It also makes reference to cake and tests.

In the Columbarium in North Oak, toward the back there is this:
2021-04-06_1830_1.png

In fact, next to it there's one referencing the Aliens franchise (Andrew Weyland, "building better worlds"). I didn't screengrab that though.

Roy Batty's grave and Roy Batty on a roof of abandoned hotel.
Post automatically merged:

I could swear that yesterday while fighting some cops and/or Scavs I recall someone qouting a Robocop line.
I can't atm however recall the line that was used... :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure I also heard police saying "Dead or alive, you're coming with me"

Last edited:
i stick with the oldschool ones - CJs dead body on the railway (GTA) and Terminator at the sewers. ^^
im curious if there is a "ready player one" easter egg out there... that would be pretty cool...

Last edited:
Um, just a couple of minutes ago I walked in on this (not my video but I saw the same thing).

It certainly scores "wat out of 10" on the "wtf did I just watch" scale.
There are another one like that in hotel (Gig:Flight of the Cheetah).
Also body level 20 required. They are playing poker (and smoke). I really don't what's the reference :D

Top Bottom