Favourite Easter Eggs?

+
Just noticed this as the disc loaded up for the first time since calling a wrap on V2 and her The Sun ending. Not sure if it counts as an easter egg as I'm not entirely sure whether it's intentional or just personally evocative, but this title screen says Nighthawks to me ...

Cyberpunk 2077_20210420212343.jpg

Just noticed this as the disc loaded up for the first time since calling a wrap on V2 and her The Sun ending. Not sure if it counts as an easter egg as I'm not entirely sure whether it's intentional or just personally evocative, but this title screen says Nighthawks to me ...

View attachment 11212036
I recently did Panam's ending and got menu screen with Aldecados car, haven't seen those before, curious how menu screens look after other endings.
Post automatically merged:

Had a good laugh when got The Office easter egg, Big In Japan quest.

I don't know if it's an easter egg or not (or if it's different in English)
But in french version during "Lighting Breaks", when Panam ask V to overpower the central (and you don't choose the tech answer)
V said : "to the maximum and beyond"

For me it tilted in my head, it's could be a reference to a certain Animation Film with Toys :D

There is a shard you can find in one of the scanner hustles I think (can't be sure what one) but on it has a list of mercs on it, one is called Iria Zeiram).

Zeiram is the name of a 1990s tokusatsu featuring a bounty hunter named Iria, hunting the titular monster Zeiram. The director & creature designer, Keita Amemiya also directed some other movies; a Zeiram sequel, Moon Over Tao and Mirai Ninja; all have wonderful creature and prop design and some even made their way into model kits and anime. But they're so niche! And I love that someone is aware of them, whoever wrote that shard.

Just found a pretty sweet one.

After stealing the Militech Basilisk for Panam, Mitch gave me a short side-quest. The objective of that is to give "Scorpion" (the fallen Aldecaldo) a send-off. After doing it there is a brief conversation in which V can ask "how did he get that nickname". Mitch doesn't know.

At the end of that conversation Mitch offers me a memento - one of Scorpion's belongings, which is an action figure. Its inventory description says that it looks like "A ninja in yellow and black clothing". This is of course the description of the character Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat franchise.

Guest 4400165

It's more of a reference, but some Tarot graffiti, if you don't scan them, but approach, sometimes a "Whoah" dialogue option appears. Which was Tom's reaction when Morphius jumped across the buildings, still a Keanu Reeves related meme. A Matrix 1 reference.

Another one, that I don't think counts as an Easter egg, but still very cool and cyberpunk related, is the sentient SCSM machine is voiced by Bryan Dechart (voice actor of Connor from "Detroit: Become Human"). With a last name like that the guy is destined to play sentient beings in cyberpunk entertainment pieces.

Also, the most expensive car in the game - Aerondight. It's a sword in TW2 and TW3. In the latter given to Geralt if he completes a "There Can Be Only One" quest. The name of that quest is another reference for 30+ people.

The writers are very good :)

It's more of a reference, but some Tarot graffiti, if you don't scan them, but approach, sometimes a "Whoah" dialogue option appears. Which was Tom's reaction when Morphius jumped across the buildings, still a Keanu Reeves related meme. A Matrix 1 reference.

Another one, that I don't think counts as an Easter egg, but still very cool and cyberpunk related, is the sentient SCSM machine is voiced by Bryan Dechart (voice actor of Connor from "Detroit: Become Human"). With a last name like that the guy is destined to play sentient beings in cyberpunk entertainment pieces.

Also, the most expensive car in the game - Aerondight. It's a sword in TW2 and TW3. In the latter given to Geralt if he completes a "There Can Be Only One" quest. The name of that quest is another reference for 30+ people.

The writers are very good :)
I would never guess that Bryan Dechart voiced the SCSM machine, nice :)

It's so much of Terminator for me :LOL: in a best way possible.

Every time I ride the bike in the empty river canal (?) especially original V female's haircut reminds me of John Connor:
tenor.gif

Then of course this mantis blade guy (T -1000):
chase-with-takemura.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom