favourite gun so far?

+
Skippy with Stone Cold KIller activated is a headshot machine, Comrade's Hammer with the Grande Finale perk wrecks house, Divided We Stand for rapid fire mayhem and Overwatch for some stealthy silenced goodness are my fav's so far, still got a few iconic's to find and try out but these 4 have been the stand outs for me so far.

I generally favor amped up reflexes and mantis blades, but when I shoot I tend to use either the "divided we stand"-smart SMG from 6th street gang, or Panams iconic Overwatch sniper rifle.

Ziffa

Forum regular
Overwatch, gotta love pinging enemies and then just picking them off thru walls
Other one is crafted smart smg that procs emp blasts on hit, if you put status mods on it can proc all 4 statuses
What you mean all status mod?
I know what smgs you talking about and it's OP ASF, but i remember being only shock damage.

What you mean all status mod?
I know what smgs you talking about and it's OP ASF, but i remember being only shock damage.
the mods that Increases chance to apply damage-related status effects by 5%,
I got 3 on mine and it's 15%Bleed, 15%Poison, 15% Burn and 15% Shock.. it's A BEAST

Attachments

• beast_smg.png
    beast_smg.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 201
the mods that Increases chance to apply damage-related status effects by 5%,
I got 3 on mine and it's 15%Bleed, 15%Poison, 15% Burn and 15% Shock.. it's A BEAST
"Increase the chance to apply damage related status effect"
I think the mods are not working as intended, as it should increase the chance to apply effect based on the weapon, in this case, electric.
But apparently it just add elemental damage for all kind even when not specified, i had the mods, and never used because of the description.

.-.

I think the mods are not working as intended, as it should increase the chance to apply effect based on the weapon, in this case, electric.
But apparently it just add elemental damage for all kind even when not specified, i had the mods, and never used because of the description.

.-.
I think it's intended, otherwise it'd be what 15% chance to proc a 30-40dmg as electrical(taking my screenshot as example) which is ridiculously minimal dmg at lvl 50
Having chance to apply full dmg as any of those procs imo is way more fun and 'meatier' if that makes sense :D

I think it's intended, otherwise it'd be what 15% chance to proc a 30-40dmg as electrical(taking my screenshot as example) which is ridiculously minimal dmg at lvl 50
Having chance to apply full dmg as any of those procs imo is way more fun and 'meatier' if that makes sense :D
I mean, that's what the mod say, should have been, "apply X damage %"
You can see the effects apply like burn ecc.. right?

For a little while? For how long in hours?
Probably not many knows untill the try it that when you choose the only HS setting, the weapon switch itself to the other setting after 50 kills.
Meaning that you can permanently get HS hit, by choosing the other option first.

I didn't know either, random video on YT explained it.

I mean, that's what the mod say, should have been, "apply X damage %"
Ofc, it triggers the full dmg, crits and non crits as bleeds, burns, shocks and poisons.. otherwise I wound;t be a shill for that smg KEK
Post automatically merged:

Here, you can see npc's burning up with orange numbers ticking means burning works, there's some green numbers so poison works also -

Excuse the crap quality, I haven't optimized my recording software

Last edited:
Probably not many knows untill the try it that when you choose the only HS setting, the weapon switch itself to the other setting after 50 kills.
Meaning that you can permanently get HS hit, by choosing the other option first.

I didn't know either, random video on YT explained it.
Yeah pretty glad I caught that fact before I found him so it's constant headshots now he's flipped back, plus Skippy also levels with you which is a godsend with how much it costs in materials, I'm never giving him up even though he now shouts "Bad User" at me when I fire him coz I refused to take him back to his owner lol

Johnny's Malorian. The animation and unique melee make me feel "special". I love the gun. But I took it when I was low level, and it sucks in terms of damage. So I mostly wear it for style. Quickhacking allows me to deal with enemies without even getting off my bike. Though I can't quick hack NCPD cops, only drones for some reason... but NCPD encounters are so lackluster that I don't even bother.

Second favorites are two, Achilles and Nekomata on the same spot. Only tried other weapons briefly.

If they focus on expanding and making tech tree more unique, I would definitely have a second playthrough with crafted weapons.

Top Bottom