favourite gun so far?

+
The Burya is awesome, currently doing a shotgun/lmg run and I have this iconic headsman, 2x pellets per shot chops people in half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overture revolver with a suppressor and reflex boost is pretty good for stealth ops and taking down multiple enemies at the start of a fight. Seen it do over 20,000 damage crit headshots...

After I'm in the thick of it, surprisingly I've found Lizzie's Pistol (tech) to be a blast. Rapid single shot, charged, or five round burst fire. Give it a recoil remover and a bunch of stacking perks from handguns and engineering and it cuts through enemies like butter. I'm clearing rooms full of perps like Dredd without breaking a sweat.

Fact it's pink means it won't go well with a lot of aesthetic sensibilities, however.

That quasar revolver after charge up it's actually pretty good and it's also fire though walls. Pretty neat
And then the Buzzsaw fire with visual effects was quite good too.
Also I quite like shotgun in this game.
Although the problem of 2077 is some thing else...

my favorite is the humble knife when you have the throwing perk and "all" the poison perks, yes you lose it but the 3k hit followed immediately by another 3k poison hit (non crit) will down most enemys silently and if they survive the poison tick kills them within seconds. as a backup widowmaker.

"show his Jinchu-maru" this my favorite gun/shotgun/car/assault rifle/romance.

Clearly the widowmaker ! Its a tech assault gun ... or should i call it an semi auto, dealy shotgun in hipfire and a even more deadly sniper rifle when you aim and charge shot that can pierce thought good chunks of concrete !

Easily this one :D Skippy is really fun too tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    676.1 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom