favourite gun so far?

+
Silenced Overture.

Crouch and headshot all day.

They die in one shot, bosses require 2 to 3 shots though, and they can't ever find me for some reason.

Why do you have two sets of mods with the same stat boost, but the gun only shows half of what the mods should do? Does it not stack? I'm noob. Sorry.

It does! But uhm - apparently it's still kinda glitchy tho. Some stack, some don't! I made sure the ones in my gun do stack tho - It always just shows the combined amount of stat "x"! Which is kinda weird buuuut... could be worse ;)

Comrade's Hammer with the Grande Finale perk - watch heads, arms and legs literally fly in the air. LOL. It is insane. Silverhand's pistol is nice too - I am currently only using those two. Overwatch is fun to use, but I rarely use a sniper rifle in this game because I like to push the action.

Just going for looks not power: In terms of looks I like Johnny's gun - that awesome reload, or the (Legendary) Liberty (in terms of the gun model).

私は刀が好きです
Watashi wa katana ga sukidesu.. I prefer Katana

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-24 21-29-06.png
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-24 21-31-58.png

Guest 4519094

still in love with the Quasar, that utter feeling of mayhem once it's charged :D
the arasaka prototype smart thingy has grown on me though, farthest range for the number of simultaneous targets it can deal with :D

i cant decide between the widowmaker or the Burya, all revolvers especially feel great to use
Comrades hammer got me through the entire rest of my game. Add on some tech mods and perks and its just ridiculous.

Quite fond of fenrir and moron labe

Katana as melee(main)
Tech pistol/shotgun/johnny pistol
Power sniper, which i started to use more because how insanely powerful it sounds.

Crash and Black Widow. I try to branch out (had some fun with shotguns and Comrade's Hammer for a while) but it always goes back to those two. I. love. Crash.

Good car, good gun and good outfit!
Post automatically merged:

Now I'm trying Comrade's Hammer
Excellent with the explosive ammunition
shot arasaka guards standing in front of black van and... Booom!!!

Better than grenades

And nice!

"FAVOURITE GUN SO FAR?"

The Grad sniper rifle without silencer. The shot sound gives me a rush every time. And that reload animation...
Together with Ping, V is unstoppable.

Rolling with Archangel , Yinlong, and Ba Xing Chong right now.. I am specced heavily into Reflexes Tech and Body . I don't see myself switching out these weapons in the near future until maybe DLC drops new weapons to collect ..

Inb4 people comes in and tell me I am making the game too easy in doing so.,.. I just love these guns I know Smart weapon is OP but I enjoy using them

Top Bottom