favourite location in the game?

+
for me while if the entire game was set in the badlands it would get boring but i love the badlands, we have just enough badlands for it to feel good but not too much so its monotonous, the badlands for me feels free, driving in it is so much fun(especially with the Coyote), just something about it feels great, maybe its because i live in a similar area(minus the roaming bandits who want to murder me), i do love how many distinct locations are in this game though and the world building is just amazing

You're also subject to murder by Militech if you live in the Badlands, not just roaming bandits (I love going around returning the murder).

I love the area up near Kerry's house. It has some spectacular views.

front of dress shop - _ - . i must load and walk in that stop a hundred time for just get single one of good dress 2 slot is good looking enough for made a screenshot and selfie with it on wall tv - _ - ~

cheer

Can't decide on Kabuki or Japantown cos of the Ghost in the Shell wibes, but a few spots in those places, oh, and the different view spots are awesome as well.

This spot just in front of Judy's apartment:
photomode_24122020_162706.png

Kabuki all the way! Tho every other part of the city also has many great spots... hard to decide :eek:

Attachments

• photomode_19122020_062607.png
    photomode_19122020_062607.png
    3 MB · Views: 46
idk why but i love to roam around the industrial parts of the map. you can find spots to jump an higher areas and stuff like that and its very nice to just explore where you can go.

photomode_26122020_012634.png

I honestly don't have a favorite place but my favorite thing about the different places are how the girls are dressed so differently.

I love seeing all of the hot ass girls walk around with the environmental clothing lol...

Also if you like the Badlands then get your hands on the Thorton Mackinaw "Beast" asap. It's so fun crossing the desert in that thing... Fuck roads...

Top Bottom