Feature Request - add option to disable ( ! )-marker in HUD

+
Hello dear CDPR staff,

I enjoy cp77 a lot, however I miss the possibility to disable really *all* HUD components to roam around more freely as it gives a different sense of exploration.

Unfortunately the most annoying element in this case is the ( ! ) marker. I don't want to go from A to B in the game and I'd like to be able to have my own challenge, for example, having to scan enemies one by one to identify my target for abduction or similar. It is also annoying in dark environments to have that shiny yellow button permanently in your field of vision.

Night City is very worth exploring but having all the time a ( ! ) indicating where you need to go breaks the feeling of free exploration.

Would it be possible to add this option switch? Thank you very much.

I hope this is the right channel for my request- if not, please help me out, community :)

Cheers!

Thats one of a things I dont understand. Seems pretty obvious for me that if you want to have immersive game, you should at least have an option to switch off elements like that. Is it complex to make? I dont think so - there is a lot of mods which get rid of quest tracking, entering new location information etc. so I guess its not rocket science.

Thats one of a things I dont understand. Seems pretty obvious for me that if you want to have immersive game, you should at least have an option to switch off elements like that. Is it complex to make? I dont think so - there is a lot of mods which get rid of quest tracking, entering new location information etc. so I guess its not rocket science.
and mostly all those mods broke quest in game .
HUD , display element , tracking info , dynamic tracking , not always easy to change , its all about dev code their game .
reminds me some few EA dev talking how it was to fix some bug hud display , and avoid lost performance or give more bugs xD

but indeed , i want this feature to turn off markers on the HUD , or at least this annoying tracking main quest , each time new event come, you get rid of your current markers/trackers ..Oo.

my hope i see on the next gen update for the witcher 3 , dev adding this feature with a dynamic HUD for lovers of free roaming/exploration , may be they can add later on cyberpunk the same feature . but its seems that some work on it

Yes, it's also negatively impacting driving. Especially at high speeds.
I mean, I know where Hanako is, I will come when I want, I don't need the (!) sign to tag the door and keep hiding cars and the road ahead of me.

Top Bottom